Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Demigod

10/10: You've definitely achieved the "Monochrome Sword Duelist" look. I wouldn't change a thing.

@rater: I know Christmas is over, but I wanted to make an avatar using Santa March. Thinking about adding, "Let it Snow (snowfall)" to make it look like it's snowing. What do you think: snow or no snow?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Elyndria
tbe

@rater: I know Christmas is over, but I wanted to make an avatar using Santa March. Thinking about adding, "Let it Snow (snowfall)" to make it look like it's snowing. What do you think: snow or no snow?

Definitely snow! Festive! 8.5 smile

Girl-Crazy Nymph

9/10. gorgeous golden fairy. :3 the purple eyes feel a bit off for some reason, though.

@rater: going for a monochrome sword duelist.

Irregular Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Marathon 300
ooh i like monochrome, it's a bit stylish and elegant I can get a feel of a speedy duelist...but maybe change the hair or it's probably the eyes? idk but i still like it ;D 9.5/10

Blessed Demigod

7/10: Your avatar is cute, but the color scheme is a tad messy. I can't tell if you're attempting a monochrome (black and white) avi or not. You have black, white, navy, and cream all in your avatar. I would suggest removing the navy and cream bits since most of your other items are more monochrome. Try a black hairstyle with movement such as Dark Camille Hair or Dark Madelyne Hair. You could even try Merciful Demoness if you're looking for something different. I would remove Volant Daydream and opt for a white headband. You could use the basic white headband if you'd like. Or any of the gold shop headbands. I would also change the arm mod because it has a cream flower. Try Rosamund's Redemption.

@rater: I know Christmas is over, but I couldn't resist using Santa March in an avi! I've made a few slight changes to this avatar here and there. What do you think?

Blob

tbe

Much better! 10/10

Irregular Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Marathon 300
Elyndria
7/10: Your avatar is cute, but the color scheme is a tad messy. I can't tell if you're attempting a monochrome (black and white) avi or not. You have black, white, navy, and cream all in your avatar. I would suggest removing the navy and cream bits since most of your other items are more monochrome. Try a black hairstyle with movement such as Dark Camille Hair or Dark Madelyne Hair. You could even try Merciful Demoness if you're looking for something different. I would remove Volant Daydream and opt for a white headband. You could use the basic white headband if you'd like. Or any of the gold shop headbands. I would also change the arm mod because it has a cream flower. Try Rosamund's Redemption.

@rater: I know Christmas is over, but I couldn't resist using Santa March in an avi! I've made a few slight changes to this avatar here and there. What do you think?

I was just trying to go with something simple and cute, nothing to mature or adult like and thanks for the list of items

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Tris Magis
tbe

I really like the avi's theme! And if you look at it for a bit you start getting anxious...or at least I do...run...RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIFE! dramallama

9/10

Demonic Master

13,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
tbe

2srs

hello! try not to make comments within the thread if you are going to skip people! thanks!

Aisling Ink

6.5/10
i feel like these items clash with eachother.
i would choose a darker set of eyes with a smokey look.
and a completely diff mouth!!!

the flowing jacket is a bit distracting, but you have the beginnings of an awesome avi!

Devoted Lunatic

@vltg: please follow the rules of this thread: rate the avatar above you.
positively unsure

User Image

T.B.E.
Have you tried a nice background yet? Something like Boundless Space or Heavenly Skies?
I like your take on the overdone angelic theme but you need to put the dots on the i. How about some make-up [godina?] to give the face more 'oemph'? Add some blue streaks/bangs in the hair, maybe a nose and some jewelry [necklace?].
7/10

@Rater: Alien bounty hunter

Sparkly Fairy

25,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Sineaed
alien bounty hunter
10/10
you didn't even have to say what it was, it immediately read as an alien bounty hunter 3nodding

Lucky Risk-Taker

tbe 10/10 wow!

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
adorabunni
tbe 10/10 wow!
10/10 aw cutie

Lucky Risk-Taker

tbe hey former bike twin! 10/10 it's cluttered but it really tells a story. If I could ride a bike I would love to cycle through a meadow with butterflies and deer!

edit: @rater I am a New Years Champagne Fairy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff