Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Phantom

9/10 I like how you got the dark blues on your avi.

Note: my avi is an original character from my fanmade manga. My avi is made to look 3 yrs old. smile
For what you are attempting to do, your avatar does look young.. I'd encourage you to change the facial expression in some way (whether it's with the stock poses Gaia offers, or any items you may have). And maybe look into some kind of accessory. A plushy maybe? It feels strange to give this a rate, but... 7/10?

@Rater: I made this a few years ago for the annual Gaia Ball. Would you be this avatars date if he asked you?

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbe

GOING TO THE BALL WITH DYED HAIR? RIDICULOUS

the pants look almost casual, compared to the top they are.
There is something very uncanny about your hands.
Face very bland, you could do much better; right now it looks like a 12 year old guy.
white shoes, don't go with beige.

3.5/10 would not go to the ball. would rather stay home and play games.

Devoted Lunatic

Tuesday Mournings

User Image

T.B.E.
It's cute but a bit of-balance. The head being very bright against a plain and boring bottom~
How does Garage Band Pumpkin layer? And have you tried swapping the headphones for black ones yet?
8,5/10

Rating (noun) : a measurement of how good, difficult, efficient, etc., something or someone is.
In other words: objective and not personal.

@Rater: She's a Troll, hence the ears and the tail. A modern/urban/casual Troll just trying to blend in~
Very first 'real' attempt at this style so suggestions are very much welcomed ^_^

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was

Interesting
It reminds me of a traveler in some dystopian society.
Like you were kind of forced to hide or something.
I don't know I'm making up stuff but I like it.
Not a huge fan of the tail but it works(just not a tail person so I won't complain about it)
10/10

@rater suggestions always welcome

Now don't you understand, that I'm never changing who I am

Shirtless Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
Kyoko5075

7/10
Something is missing or not quite right?
As for my avi, I haven't a clue of what i was going for.

Angelic Friend

REOKI-CHAN

7/10
Something is missing or not quite right?
As for my avi, I haven't a clue of what i was going for.

Hmm, this avatar is cute. It looks like a dark angel or even a cute demon...?
If you aren't trying to match or balance your colors then I give you a 6.5/10, since some of the items seem rather random (like the shoes).
If it's themed and is supposed to match then I give you a 4.5/10 - too much red on the top, too much grey in the center, and a lot of the shades aren't the same.
The good thing about your avatar is that it generally focuses on only three colors (red, grey, and black) so that it doesn't look like there's too much going on.
whee

@Rater: Not looking for any comments about my avatar or what you like/don't like about it.
I just want a x/10 and perhaps a list of items that add to the face (like face tattoos, lips, nose, etc.) :3

Feline Alchemist

18,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Felinicus Mow
@ above: 7/10, can be improved upon. Eyes: Sweet Lady, Tattoo: Light Charm Blush, Accessories: Big Glasses (pink or white.)

This is my final form, took hours upon hours to get right, chucked it in the arena, isn't doing all that bad, but I feel it could be improved upon, thoughts?

Luthstar's Wife

Tipsy Fatcat

Felinicus Mow
Felinicus Mow
@ above: 7/10, can be improved upon. Eyes: Sweet Lady, Tattoo: Light Charm Blush, Accessories: Big Glasses (pink or white.)

This is my final form, took hours upon hours to get right, chucked it in the arena, isn't doing all that bad, but I feel it could be improved upon, thoughts?

9/10 thats pretty crazy and unique. i dig it

Browser

Feel like everyone is settling into the Halloween mood with darker themed avatars. c:
Seems a bit clunky shape wise, if you ask me. I'd suggest adding some red to the top and add some more detail with other items. For now, a 6.5//10.

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
still in my world

Nice. Amazing looking wizard with an amazing display of magic. 9/10

Devoted Lunatic

Hisui no Tamashi

User Image

T.B.E.
You're using Unhallowed Circle twice~ It's A: not very creative and B: far to much!
Drop the one in the back.
7/10

Rating (noun) : a measurement of how good, difficult, efficient, etc., something or someone is.
In other words: objective and not personal.

@Rater: She's a Troll, hence the ears and the tail. A modern/urban/casual Troll just trying to blend in~
Very first 'real' attempt at this style so suggestions are very much welcomed ^_^

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sineaed

Sorry for the late reply sweatdrop but I finally get to rate you! Your avis are always so perfect. emotion_kirakira
I really like the mood you set with your avi but I feel like the hat is a little TOO blue compared to everything else but that's just one little issue. In my opinion I'd say the scarf is too big compared to your avi but that's just my opinion. redface
Otherwise, perfect.
9.5/10!

Fashionable Winner

10,425 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Forum Junior 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash