Welcome to Gaia! ::

DamnitKiseki
thelotuschild
laurels???? whats that?............as far as your avi i dont think i would change much....the only thing i see is that the rose gets lost....actually i didn't even see it...i don't know if there is any thing you could do about that....maybe something else for the hands to be doing.

Oooh I like it a lot! But the hair seems... Slightly out of place. Perhaps a different hair style? 8/10

i like yours too! 8/10 i think i would like it better with no background or a different one

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I like it 8/10 :3
pretty colors

Devoted Lunatic

DJ Twissta

User Image

T.B.E.
Absolutely brilliant! Unique and a very strong evidence that one CAN make nice and original avatars without spending heaps and heaps of gold ^_^
10/10 (what's the item of the face btw?)

thelotuschild

Thank you for skipping me. I feel honored stare

@Rater: Suggestions are always welcomed!

Fluffy Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
DJ Twissta
I like it 8/10 :3
pretty colors

Oh my. I don't really know what I'm looking at. razz

For that reason, the creativity, 10/10. I really like it. biggrin

@Rater: Please tell me which you prefer? With background or without? heart User Image User Image

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
BBC sherlock = automatic 10/10

EDIT: Oops! you sniped me.

I personally dislike background items in general but you're avi, being a pirate, does gain something from that ship deck. It doesn't look bad. I could take or leave the background. Sorry if thats not too helpful sweatdrop

As for your avi on its own, all the items work together really well except that your hat is a slightly different color than your coat and the pink sleeves sort of clash with the red in the outfit. Her pose and expression really work well together tho. You look like a badass! ^u^ 9/10

(and yeah, I agree, I do need a different hairstyle)

Fluffy Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
It's lovely! I love all the colours and how it balances. You're very cute.

I do think though you would benefit from a different hair style. 8/10

@Rater: Please tell me which you prefer? With background or without? heart User Image User Image

Devoted Lunatic

User Image

T.B.E.
I like the piracy touch you have there. Glad you dropped the BG, this looks better ^_^
Maybe you could try to add a couple of items befitting the theme? Like a globe or a monocular. Or a desk, map- Stuff like that ^_^
9/10

@Rater: Got skipped twice now?
Suggestions are always welcomed!

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Poor sin, getting skipped twice.
-pets- it's okay~

Anyways I really love this, it's original and dark but beautiful at the same time. Plus I like bats, they're oddly cute.

10/10

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe ~

it's pretty! I definitely like the combo of items used for the outfit. I don't even mind the pop of red from the umbrella being so different from the black and white. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the background honestly. I don't feel like it really adds to the av? it's just kind of distracting from how nice the outfit is imo

8/10

Aged Explorer

Oh, I quite like this one. All the colors work together perfectly, and the falling petals really complete it.

10/10

Fashionable Genius

Nevar Was the Hatter

tbe

6/10

I like the avatar, but I don't think the background fits very
much with the avatar.

@Rater more than # please

Devoted Lunatic

Von Diita

User Image

T.B.E.
*hums* I'm torn to be honest- Is she playing the instrument or is she using it as a desk?
If she's playing the instrument, may I suggest you drop the parchment and maybe add some musical notes?
If she's using it as a desk: maybe add a crystal ball to add to the theme and make it more obvious?
The gipsy theme itself is gorgeous though, I adore the hair! The eyes could use bit more brightness though. They are like black holes compared to the rest now- Maybe a more open eye-item combined with the (if I'm not mistaken) empty eyes? Think about Lovesick Gaze and Melodic Gaze, to name two of the many out there.
8/10 with loads of potential.

@Rater: Suggestions are always welcomed!
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart 9/10! I personally don't like black, but your avatar works so well!! I don't have anything you could change ^^

@rater:more than a rate plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzease

Lunatic

7/10

Simple and cute! However, I'm not really liking the sleeves/cape even though the colors fit quite well. A more dainty arm pose might suit her better. Also feels a bit bland, maybe add a background or more accessories to jazz it up. Some makeup or smaller eyes with more dimension might also work better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff