Welcome to Gaia! ::

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

8.5/10

@Below: I',m going for a realistic look. ; ;

Divine Prophet

It's cute! Not sure about the leg mod with the dress..I'd choose one or the other. 7/10

@rater: looking for suggestions for foot mod

Shy Trader

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
9/10
-I really like it, though idk how i feel about the balloon, not sure you need it.

Deathly Sage

21,600 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Adorkible
9/10
-I really like it, though idk how i feel about the balloon, not sure you need it.
10/10 love the bloody angel theme

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

8/10: Your other hand looks lost, but I like the theme tho.

@Rater: Any suggestions for the bottom? I wanna keep the skirt, but I'm having difficulty finding leg mods/shoes that looks good with it. I will take off the skirt if it's better without it. [x]

Bashful Bookworm

7/10
I do like it without the skirt, though if you changed the legs to something that looks more leggings and heels as opposed to the pants-under-skirt look, I think it would also make it look better.

Sparkly Genius

tbe

Simple and cute! I like it for the most part, but I think the hat doesn't match as well as the other elements do with each other. The rest of the avatar is, well, shinier.

7/10

Revered Connoisseur

9/10
@rater: my captcha to this post: now look here

O.G. GO

Very nice, similar patterning all the way around. Only suggesting would be to maybe get something to break up the white on the chest? I cannot think of the name of the item but it is like two straps crossed on the chest. maybe worth looking into.

8/10

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
8/10
I like it.

Divine Prophet

The eyes and purple eyeshadow bug me a bit... Otherwise I looks good! 9/10

Greedy Gawker

13,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
9/10
very good color scheme that's normally fairly difficult to work with and nice balance

O.G. GO

Personally I hate animated items, but as far as what you're going for I think it works.. I'm getting a sugarplum fairy vibe. Color balance is okay, needs purple bow or something in the hair and maybe a sash or belt in that creme color that breaks the torso purple up?
7/10

Friendly Friend

usually not a fan of male avis
but yours is badass and awesome and i really like it
10/10!!

8,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
DarkEvili
6/10 Use a different light green on the top of your head. One: It's the same item as the tail. Two: Texture doesn't go well with the rest of the hair. I see what you're trying to go for and it's a good idea.

Is this version better? (fixed some things)

User Image

I really like the flying cowgirl imagery you seem to be going for. 9/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas