Welcome to Gaia! ::

@CA: 8.3/10
Very cute and unique - it has been ages since posting on the forums, and I have not seen one quite like yours.

9/10
angelicecho
Very cute and unique - it has been ages since posting on the forums, and I have not seen one quite like yours.

9/10

Was this for me or joooohn?

@rater: please skip me, rate angelicecho!
Cynical Andromeda
angelicecho

9/10

Was this for me or joooohn?

@rater: please skip me, rate angelicecho!

Joooohn's but I will apply it to yours as well ^^

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
@angelicecho

You look a bit heavy there on the head, and the colors don't perfectly mix. But, goddess theme, I appreciate that. 7.5/10

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
5/10. Its a good start but it looks like it could use more stuff.
7/10 I like the hair~
Man_I_Jizzed2
5/10. Its a good start but it looks like it could use more stuff.

Mysterious, love it.

8/10
6/10

This avatar can be going somewhere, but the veil and clothes don't match at all. Try finding a black veil or a white dress--the dess might be easier, because that veil is actually a favorite of mine and it looks nicer than most.

It's just a matter of changing the colors.

@TNP: I know my sword does not really match, so disregard it--I'm working on finding a new one (suggestions beyond Foot Soldier's Sword would be nice). The ring is also just part of a small story behind this avatar--it's small enough to not be too distracting I think.

Shadowy Conversationalist

I like the ensemble, though the color scheme makes the shield look almost green/gold rather then just gold. I would try a different shield. EDIT: I didn't notice the grieves or the chest guard. Nice matching.

Also, the goggles, in my opinion, don't really match what you seem to be going for at all. I would nix them too.

However, if you are looking for a different sword, I found two that may work:

Penman's Steel

and

Archangel's Blade

All in all, I think you have a really good concept, but you have shown you can do better. Maybe try what I suggested, but to be honest, it's obviously all up to you.

EDIT: 9/10
Berry Solmon
6/10

This avatar can be going somewhere, but the veil and clothes don't match at all. Try finding a black veil or a white dress--the dess might be easier, because that veil is actually a favorite of mine and it looks nicer than most.

It's just a matter of changing the colors.

I actually love the sari I got, but it doesn't come in white. smile Close up this avatar looks better

Generous Giver

10,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
tbe

Don't get me wrong, I feel your avi has a potential of getting better!
Most of what the previous rater has stated I agree with. I love the veil item as well
and I think it would be easier to find another dress, perhaps Enchanted Book or Egyptian White Linen Dress? The head part matches well for me.
Another thing I liked about your avi is that it looks like the doves are trying to lift up the veil 4laugh
The only suggestion I have is to work on the lower part of the body and finding a new dress. 3nodding
Otherwise I'll give a 7.5/10

Dramatic Shapeshifter

16,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbe still classic 10/10

Perfect balance of gold and black. What else can I say? 10/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff