Welcome to Gaia! ::

Got em. Cha cha cha cha cha!

I love ******** with the gaians. They amuse me from time to time.
~Russia Was here~

you again
Dude, i'm an epidemic. I'm all around. I'm so vast like the seas themselve.
Ah, it's funny how you thought you could get rid of me.

x]

And thank you for telling me something I already know.

F.Y.I....I like being a child. It just means that I'll most likely live longer than you!

Ah, it's great to be young.

Oh and if you are around my age, I wouldn't be the one mouthing off to me, saying I'm a bad b***h for cursing at someone over the internet.

Hee-hee, old people.
`Flamey
Ah, it's funny how you thought you could get rid of me.

x]

And thank you for telling me something I already know.

F.Y.I....I like being a child. It just means that I'll most likely live longer than you!

Ah, it's great to be young.

Oh and if you are around my age, I wouldn't be the one mouthing off to me, saying I'm a bad b***h for cursing at someone over the internet.

Hee-hee, old people.
And your still a child b***h, so....good bye ugly b***h. New rules!! No ugly children bitches in my room!
lmao. Ugly bitches swear they can do whatever they want. amuses me it does.
[Lately I'm Not Quite Myself.]

Holiday Giveaway Come Here Now!
Arguing over the internet proves that the people doing it are retards D: Now come to my thread.

[Maybe I Do Need Some Help.]

[If you feel so empty, So used up, so let down, If you feel so angry, So ripped off, so stepped on, If you feel so filthy, So dirty, So ******** up, If you feel so walked on, So painful, So pissed off, You're not the only one.]

So Let's Start a ******** Riot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You were here once upon a time?
I must've been too busy doing other crap to notice you.
Admiral Veil
[Lately I'm Not Quite Myself.]

Holiday Giveaway Come Here Now!
Arguing over the internet proves that the people doing it are retards D: Now come to my thread.

[Maybe I Do Need Some Help.]

[If you feel so empty, So used up, so let down, If you feel so angry, So ripped off, so stepped on, If you feel so filthy, So dirty, So ******** up, If you feel so walked on, So painful, So pissed off, You're not the only one.]

So Let's Start a ******** Riot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
b***h, who the ******** are you to spam my thread? Begone b***h! hahahahahaa!*coughs* twisted twisted
Philomon
No, you just don't see Greatness in Action at times, kid. Dun worry tho. Their will be 8 sequels to return of ignyte.
And you are? d;
Ignyte
Philomon
No, you just don't see Greatness in Action at times, kid. Dun worry tho. Their will be 8 sequels to return of ignyte.

If you want me to consider you greatness, you'll have to jump out of my computer onto my desk.
Otherwise you're just a person that is attempting to be awsome and make everyone mad over the internet.
Philomon
Ignyte
Philomon

If you want me to consider you greatness, you'll have to jump out of my computer onto my desk.
Otherwise you're just a person that is attempting to be awsome and make everyone mad over the internet.
ok, maybe i can jump onto your desktop, but i have to bend and manipulate reality and some dimensions to do that. Too complicated for me, but extremely easy for Reed Richards.

I don't make people mad over the internet do i?
Red Pyramid Head
And you are? d;
one who laughs at people getting mad over the net. Ya, i gave myself an indian name. lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff