Welcome to Gaia! ::

In any modern/Sci-fi war-based game, you will always find the AR. In some games it sucks arse(Halo1, more or less) and in some its one of the best(can't say it). But I want to know:
Which AR, from modern times and into the multiple paths of the future, is your favorite?
The Lancer AR?
The Mortia Carbine?
Pick any rifle you wish, as long as it can be considered an AR.

Mine: Boltergun, WarHammer40k.
The Dystopia AR (MK-405).

It's pretty standard but has a few interesting features. It has a secondary zoom with a burst fire mode and it's ROF goes up and cone of fire goes down the longer you hold the trigger.

Also, Dystopia is probably the best multiplayer FPS ever made, bar none.
I apologize for not recognizing the game or rifle. I would suppose that woud create a "bar" to the game.
Dystopia is a (brilliant) HL2 mod that I would describe as a combination of Deus Ex, Tribes, TRON 2.0 and extra awesome.

Hard to explain, but you can check out www.dystopia-game.com if you want to try it (if you have HL2) or if you want more information.
I love the AR in Halo. >__>

That would probably be my second fav assault rifle - the cake is taken by the Combat Assault Rifle - CARifle - in Unreal: Return to Na Pali.

Dapper Spotter

KennyMan666
I love the AR in Halo. >__>

That would probably be my second fav assault rifle - the cake is taken by the Combat Assault Rifle - CARifle - in Unreal: Return to Na Pali.

apparently its back in the third one.

I liked the AR in battlefield 2. Whenever I played online I could take out about 2 or 3 people without having to reload. 3nodding

Aged Vampire

5,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I would say the SMG from halo2, I'm obsessed with that gun.
I love the AR34 in Perfect Dark. It's so easy to make headshots with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff