Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
Wakahisa_S
When the plagiarism checking for the March entries is done, can I post my entry on other sites?
Not for other contests, but simply because I would like for others to read my stories (on Wattpad).

You can post it there now, as long as the other site allows simultaneous publications. Your work is your own, and this contest or its judges would never claim any exclusive rights to it. whee

Enthusiastic Member

4,125 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Gaian 50
TheVoiceOfCreation

Thank you, I'm having a cover made for it right now, but once it's done I will. And the story would be posted under the same username I have on Gaia c:

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Are we still allowed to submit?

Dangerous Enabler

Babu131
Yep! The next monthly contest is open now.

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
phantomkitsune
Babu131
Yep! The next monthly contest is open now.

So would you mind looking a piece I wrote?~ biggrin Do I send it to you or someone else in a PM? Or just post it on the thread?!

Dangerous Enabler

Babu131
So would you mind looking a piece I wrote?~ biggrin Do I send it to you or someone else in a PM? Or just post it on the thread?!
Just post it in the thread - and if you'd like feedback from other contestants to improve it before the deadline, just leave a note. I can't take a look at it before the end of the month, because I'm one of the judges.

Enthusiastic Member

4,125 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Gaian 50
When will we know the results for March? c:

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The previous recording still doesnt show for me sad

Bunny

This is the first time I have come across this thread!
Mind you I haven't been in this neck of the forum woods for a few years.

The introductory posts don't seem to mention any current activity going on. I'm assuming the contests are still ongoing? If so, who do I send the entries to and when do they close? I've been looking for an excuse to pick up the old quill again and this might just get the gears moving once more smile

Dangerous Enabler

Wakahisa: Probably soon? I know we're now alternating to make things easier, but part of the reason we went to that is that Wing's a postdoc, I work and go to school, and VOC has spawn and a wedding to plan in addition to work. We try to get things done quickly, but . . .

Yu: January's not showing? There was no February, since there were only two entries: it was rolled forward into March. If January's not showing, try clearing your cache.

Aglo: Welcome! Yes, we are currently accepting entries for the April contest, and will be until the end of the month. Entries just need to be posted in the thread. The current contest is always noted in the thread title and the poll at the top of the page.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Yeah, I meant January, but clearing my cache doesn't work for me either. Am I the only one who can't see it? I'm always so damn unlucky. lol

Dangerous Enabler

nvm! I had thought it probably wasn't showing up on the page, but no, the results page actually links to the wrong filetype - it's an mp3, not an mp4.

This link should work:

http://www.cfxt.com/AGWC/jan15.mp3
Wakahisa_S
When the plagiarism checking for the March entries is done, can I post my entry on other sites?
Not for other contests, but simply because I would like for others to read my stories (on Wattpad).
You don't really have to worry about that. razz I generally have ways of identifying if a post somewhere else is the user or not. wink

Enthusiastic Member

4,125 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Gaian 50
phantomkitsune

Aha, I would definitely know of life outside of Gaia. Sorry about that, I as being selfish and plan rude. Take your time guys, haha. Thanks for taking time to answer me though c:

Enthusiastic Member

4,125 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Gaian 50
Wing McCallister

Thank you, it has been posted under the same username on Wattpad that I use on GaiaOnline, just in case wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff