Welcome to Gaia! ::

anyone like any of the suikoden games/manga uhhh just trying to find people who like it member search isnt helping.....

basically free conversation about suikoden
your sexy. get naked.
lol sorry no thanks i have a girlfriend to see her you canlook in my prof
Hmm, i don't really know it. sweatdrop
hey we can still be friends

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I believe unless you're specifically talking about the manga adaption then the best place to discuss Suikoden would be in the Gaming forum. if you're specifically talking about the manga then the place to talk about it would be the Manga subforum.

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Suikoden ROCKS! The game series is awesome! blaugh
well i gotta go if it gets moved it gets moved ill be on later to check this forum anyone who knows about suikoden I will talk to you later or anyone who wants to talk to me just send me a pm later everyone keep posting here maybe you guys could comment on my profile or something.

till next time
gallahad
well i gotta go if it gets moved it gets moved ill be on later to check this forum anyone who knows about suikoden I will talk to you later or anyone who wants to talk to me just send me a pm later everyone keep posting here maybe you guys could comment on my profile or something.

till next time

well actually i love the suikoden series i use to own all the video games and i love the way in the story of the games you give the main character on the first one a name and then in later games he is known as the fire starter lol. butt yeah i havent read much of the manga though but game wise ive played them all. and shouldnt this be in the game forum and this forum lol. i dont care good topic dude
yay! we can be friends!

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Well I just love the game series. sweatdrop Hero II is my favorite! biggrin
thanks for the comments

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff