wildgoat
Ahh, thank you, but I'll be declining.

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Koobeh
User Image No thank you, but I ended up doing a teensy freebie if you want it.

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
NymphetaminePrincess
User Image User Image How about these? No idea about the talking part. Since they're so small, changing the mouth makes them look a bit odd. Well, up to you. There's a version with and a version without the speech bubble.

ok stfu's Princess

Naughty Nymph

22,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
hexsy
NymphetaminePrincess
User Image User Image How about these? No idea about the talking part. Since they're so small, changing the mouth makes them look a bit odd. Well, up to you. There's a version with and a version without the speech bubble.
Aw I got the idea from someone in cb they always post a little pixel of there avatar with the talking mouth next to what they say and it's really cute >u<

Super Winner

hexsy
Ahh, thank you, but I'll be declining.

why? did i not offer enough or do you genuinely dislike the avatar? (since i really really want the small pixel that u do) i mean what do i gotta do to get you to accept

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
NymphetaminePrincess
hexsy
Aw I got the idea from someone in cb they always post a little pixel of there avatar with the talking mouth next to what they say and it's really cute >u<
User Image This is what the talking mouth would have looked like. Anyway, send trade please? If you'd like the bubble added back on, I can do that too.

Fashionable Tycoon

7,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
hexsy

Hey Hex!
• Username:the_midnight_angel
• Reference:Either of them.

Design for clothing are up to you. biggrin

Esa:
X This one was done by me.
X

Or

Esalium: X X X

If you want the big detailed thing, it's here. XD

Details here.
• Thread Page Number: 46
• Type: doll
• Animation: no
• Offer: 500k? I don't know what is a good offer
• Notes:

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
wildgoat
why? did i not offer enough or do you genuinely dislike the avatar? (since i really really want the small pixel that u do) i mean what do i gotta do to get you to accept
User Image

Oh. Thank you, I'm pretty flattered you like them that much. The main reason is that the offer is low. I'd also need a Tektek reference or larger sized picture, and I would be editing the pose because the pixel would be done in the arms-down position.

Icy Bear

hexsy
Koobeh
User Image No thank you, but I ended up doing a teensy freebie if you want it.

aaa its very cute i appreciate it thank you ;v;

Super Winner

hexsy

Oh. Thank you, I'm pretty flattered you like them that much. The main reason is that the offer is low. I'd also need a Tektek reference or larger sized picture, and I would be editing the pose because the pixel would be done in the arms-down position.

yep they're pretty awesome emotion_dowant

would 65k be good then? and here's a tektek: sorry i couldn't layer the sweater , but it the sleeves should be hidden as it is under the "table rage" arms
(also didn't know how to add a mouth but it's the standard one)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image

I'll be done with finals on Friiiiiday! Just... 3 more to go...

*crawls*

So if anybody was checking this thread, I'm sorry, I'm just swamped with finals.

Cute Friend

emotion_kirakira so cute i want

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas