Following the wrong lines ;;
Marching forward in the wrong time ;;xxxx
Punch the clock , Then the Wall ;;punch the clock ,
It`s a longer form of[ suicide ]xxxx
[[ &oneHellofaRIDE
]]

You have completely convinced me.
I'm getting my foreward helix done rofl
Just saw a video on facebook of one of my friends piercing another chick's ear with one of those plastic gun things (dunno their actual name confused ) To make things even worse, they were in the school gym -_-

Sparkly Wench

Oh god. D:
That's brutal.. and disgusting!

5,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
i love my forward helix but i think it's migrating =(
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh hai body mods people.
Today I got my nose stretched, it hurt more than getting any of my
piercings done. Should I be salt soaking it now? Just wondering c:

Eloquent Vampire

Koko the Unicorn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh hai body mods people.
Today I got my nose stretched, it hurt more than getting any of my
piercings done. Should I be salt soaking it now? Just wondering c:
User Image

Yes. SSS are soothing as well as cleansing.

Okay thanks. My new stupid job won't allow facial piercings
so I had to get a retainer :s pisses me off. It's 2011 - they should
accept these things by now. Hopefully they won't notice the retainer.

Eloquent Vampire

Koko the Unicorn

Okay thanks. My new stupid job won't allow facial piercings
so I had to get a retainer :s pisses me off. It's 2011 - they should
accept these things by now. Hopefully they won't notice the retainer.
User Image

Employers are slowly getting more and more accepting of body mods, but they still have a long way to go. Compromising by wearing retainers is probably your best bet, other than taking the jewelry out completely, which is very unwise if you want to keep the piercing.

If anything where I live, it seems they're getting more strict.
These rules where I am working were JUST created, one
is a makeup company, and one is a coffee shop. It's bull.

Eloquent Vampire

Koko the Unicorn

If anything where I live, it seems they're getting more strict.
These rules where I am working were JUST created, one
is a makeup company, and one is a coffee shop. It's bull.
User Image

Weird, normally places like that are pretty liberal about that sort of thing.

My last job was in a phone center conducting surveys. They didn't care what I looked like so long as I was showered and my clothes didn't look like I stole them from a hobo.

Desirable Phantom

I got my belly button pierced yesterday, it isn't really sore or red yet. But I have piercing salt for cleansing. But my question is...
Should I use soap to wash it twice a day or use the Studex ear cleaner instead? The studex is a deionized water and benzalkonium chloride .1% mixture.

My sister in law has a spray that she used on hers and aside from the normal showering, she would use that and she never got infected despite her health. If she can find it, she's gonna give that to me. Anyways, could you tell me what I should do to care for this? My boyfriend comes home in June and I really don't want it to be infected when he comes home. It's a surprise for him.

Eloquent Vampire

Norse Princess
I got my belly button pierced yesterday, it isn't really sore or red yet. But I have piercing salt for cleansing. But my question is...
Should I use soap to wash it twice a day or use the Studex ear cleaner instead? The studex is a deionized water and benzalkonium chloride .1% mixture.

My sister in law has a spray that she used on hers and aside from the normal showering, she would use that and she never got infected despite her health. If she can find it, she's gonna give that to me. Anyways, could you tell me what I should do to care for this? My boyfriend comes home in June and I really don't want it to be infected when he comes home. It's a surprise for him.
User Image

Throw that Studex garbage in the trash right now. It's terrible for healing ear piercings, let alone BODY piercing.

You make it sound like infection is a common thing, almost expected. It's very much NOT. True infections are pretty rare. You have to do something really stupid to get your piercing infected. On that note, teach yourself NOW the difference between normal piercing healing and irritation, and TRUE infection.

You don't need to use soap. You can if you want to, but it can dry out your skin and make it irritated and flaky. Only use it if you think you got something really dirty in there.

The spray you're talking about is probably H2Ocean, which is basically just pressurized sea salt mixture with some other good stuff in it. It's not necessary at all, it's too expensive for the volume you get, but it's nice for on the go.

Remember, infection is 99.9999% WEARER error, not piercer error. So if it should ever get infected, it's your fault.
Norse Princess

Do not use soap and do not use studex cleaner.
    That stuff kills the good, the bad, and everything else. So you're prolonging the healing process.

Non-iodized sea salt and hot water is all you need.
    1/4 TSP of the sea salt and 1 cup hot water.
I HAVE DONE IT AGAIN.
I really need to stop removing my jewelery in my sleep. This time I removed my nosescrew (the older one, thankfully). When I woke up, it was sitting nicely on my dresser which is 2FEET AWAY.
.... seriously.

Sparkly Wench

Whatever you do, do not use that ear piercing solution on any piercing! In fact.. you should probably just throw it out. lol

1/4tsp sea salt in a cup of hot water is what you want to clean your piercing with.
Put the cup on your tummy, then lay down with it on your tummy for five minutes in the morning and at night.
And that's all you need to do! n_n
You want to let the water soak for the full five minutes because it will help drag out anything that's nasty! =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff