...Different. 0.21219931271478 21.2% [ 741 ]
...Sesquipedalian. 0.15864833906071 15.9% [ 554 ]
...Merciful heavens, MY COAT-TAILS ARE ON FIRE! 0.42812142038946 42.8% [ 1495 ]
Total Votes:[ 3492 ]

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

How does... one dress up for ghostbusting?! O__O

Edit:
I GOT IT. I'LL BECOME A GHOST. >D They'll never suspect me.

Benevolent Codger

Reporting for ghost hunting duty.

emotion_dowant

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
The Intelli-Gent

I have sent over the first trade of what I earned for this thread. Please accept the trade as I have much more to be sent over.

Dapper Vampire

User Image
The Curse of the Intelli-Manor, Part 1: Round 1

The race is on! The Intelli-Manor has been infested by a gang of pesky poltergeists, who have been causing havoc! The Intellibombs have been stolen, the rooms are collapsing and exploding, and all the furniture is floating around in the air! What's more, someone has initiated the thread's self-destruct mechanism, and we have only two days to try to stop the entire Intelli-Manor being blown to smithereens!

This is an emergency, Intelli-thread! It's time for a ghost-hunting expedition to take down those suspicious spooks once and for all. Gather your ghost-hunting equipment and meet me at the bottom of the stairs!

Instructions:

Today's game will have four rounds. In the first three, you will need to generate a random number from 1-5. If you roll a number listed in green, you pass to the next round, and may win a prize. If you roll a number listed in red, you fail, and you're out of the game! Finally, there will be a fourth bonus round which everyone can join, regardless of whether they have been "out".

New players may join in at any time before the game ends, but must start rolling at round 1. Prizes will be distributed when the game ends!

Today's Prize List:
User Image Yahshua's Wings
User Image Seven Day Love
User Image Rookie Detective
User Image Faded Revenant
User Image Zesty Spice
User Image Sainte Ciel: Storge
User Image Precious Pet Sweaters
User Image Rosamund's Passion
User Image Artemis

Gather your ghost-hunting equipment and prepare for a paranormal investigation, Intelli-thread!

Roll a number from 1-5 to discover what happens next.

1. You arrive at the bottom of the stairs accompanied by the Ghostbusters theme and armed with a set of top-of-the-range ghostbusting equipment. Who you gonna call?
First to roll 1 is awarded a User Image Sainte Ciel: Storge.

2. You raid Petri's weapons chest and turn up armed to the teeth with an array of alarming-looking weapons. Well do-- wait. That isn't ghost-hunting equipment. That's vampire-hunting equipment. Go and get rid of that right now! *hustles you back upstairs* gonk
First to roll 2 is offered a User Image Rosamund's Passion to dispose of them as promptly as possible!

3. Naturally, you bring along the most important equipment of all for a dangerous expedition: plenty of tea, chocolate biscuits, and folding table and chairs, in the event that an emergency tea-party is required.
First to roll 3 is rewarded with a User Image Precious Pet Sweaters.

4. You race about the Intelli-Manor gathering everything you can find for the expedition, including three weeks of provisions, an unused wardrobe, three suits of armour, a grandfather clock and the kitchen sink. While I'm not sure all of this will be entirely necessary, your enthusiasm is appreciated.
First to roll is rewarded with a User Image Artemis.

5. The ghosts steal all your equipment and send it floating about the Intelli-Manor, and after racing up and down the corridors after rogue articles of thermal underwear, you eventually fall out of a third-story window chasing a pair of particularly demented socks. It looks like you will be spending the weekend in the infirmary...

Loyal Friend

The Queen of Sins

Ahh. Wifey hates pills. She doesn't do midol. Still, lots of hydration. Avoid diuretics like coffee, alcohol, etc.

Lady Pants

I took it already, like when I remembered I didn't. I am always late taking it though...so this is common as hell for me. Night is worse, since I can forget for hours after dinner and remember right before bed that I didn't take it.

Avid Desire generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Invisible Ladykiller

Phanna generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Lady Pants

Yay, it starts!

Red Kutai generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Benevolent Codger

AngelicHottie126 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ill change in a while

BabyKagomeGirl generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

*in the midst of gathering ghost hunting equipment* Look out for that fallen rock! gonk

EDIT:

Those silly ghosts. crying I'll be in the infirmary. emo

Kiara-kins generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

The Queen of Sins generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

Divine Nymph

-Nuzzles Charles hair from beneath his hat.-
I am.
Tons of water.

I must help the Intelli-Manor!

XThe PumpkingX generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

GHOSTFACERS!!!

~Da llama queen~ generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Sheesh I am gone to watch one episode and you guys add like 3 pages and a game o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff