Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
1/9/2013 *** I've been super lazy, I apologize for leaving this thread to die. :C I really hope to start drawing people again!
This is a thread where we draw for fun.
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST ART FROM ME. I only draw people who stick around.

This thread used to focused on drawing in MS Paint, but now I hardly use that since I don't have a mouse/tablet. If you don't know what MS Paint is, it's a program that comes with most computers. You can usually find it under your accessories. If you need help finding it, I might be able to help. Just ask!

It's fine if you you'd rather draw on paper, or in another art program. I have no problem with that. ANY TYPE OF ART IS WELCOME.

This thread is run by me and Arasay.
THE MAIN POINT OF THIS THREAD:
To chat and share art. We, being me or anyone else in here willing to, will draw your avatar. For
FREE if we feel like it.
It won't be the best art, but it does have effort put into it.
I want this thread to be more of a chat thread than a free art thread.
Anyways, feel free to post your art, browse through pages, or just stick around. You can draw people that come in if you'd like, it's up to you.

Another thing:
DO NOT PM ME (or anyone else) ASKING FOR ART. IF YOU WANT ART, POST IN THE THREAD.
Thank you! heart

*Oh, and please do not quote this. ;D

1.) This|2.) Status|3.) Examples|4.) Contests/Banners|5.) Paige

The next post is the order of requests/status...

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
List of People to Draw:
~If anyone else wants me to, I can make a list on here for you so you can keep track.
MY LIST:
Working on:
Chamatan (sp?)
Sheni...something
Uzuntch or something

(gotta see their actual usernames xD)
Order After That:
n/a
ARASAY'S LIST:
Working on:
n/a
Order After That:
n/a

OFFICIAL ARTISTS:
Pikameu
Arasay
Ex Sivv

These people are amazing (not counting me, ;D) and so generous to give art for free. Please respect them in the thread and say thanks. 8D

*I'm a sloppy person, so I don't usually have a definite order of who I'm going to draw. Sometimes I work on several at a time.
*IF YOU HAD ASKED FOR ART AND NOT RECEIVED IT, PLEASE KINDLY REMIND ME AND I WILL ADD YOU. I AM AN IDIOT AND FORGET A LOT OF PEOPLE.
Thank you so much. : D

The next post is examples of my art and Arasay's...

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Here are some examples.
My art varies a whole LOT, so I'm sorry if the kind of art you were interested in isn't the one you got. Keep in mind my art doesn't always end up good! You can ask for a certain style if you're polite, but I can't promise it will end up how you want it to.

MY ART

StarzXnight
Capt Shen Anigans
Chansey with a Chainsaw
MD13
Pikameu (me) <-- this was something I drew at 4am sooo that's why it looks like that xD
Arasay

ARASAY'S ART

Arasay- usually wearing purple

if you want art from her you'll have to ask- she's usually too tired to notice gentle hints sweatdrop

EXAMPLES:

Full Body

Circle of Doom

Waist Up

Ig-Knighted

Pen and Pencil

Icekip
Sanosuke Vamp
Chyna Doll
General Nincompoop
Your Sig Fails

And, should you just want a bust, or head, that's be great : D (drawing feet is hard D : )

If you wanna request anything stylistally (a small nose, shiny eyes, manly eyebrows, big boobs, swirly background, whatever) she'll give it her best, otherwise it'll be more or less what's in the examples.

Also- it'd be a lot of help if you could say 'draw my avi happy! or draw it angsty emo!' otherwise she'll end up stalking your profile (in a non-creepy way) until she can make a guess rofl

EX SIVV'S ART

*CAN REQUEST ART FROM HIM.

I'm a guy. I'd also like to get to know anyone who requests art from me? Unless you're paying me. Also this place is a place to chat. So why not indulge with me?

EXAMPLES:

This is the one that I sold.
One for free.
Another free one.
Latest free one.

The next post is contests/prize giving stuff...?

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
n/a
still want to make a contest though

The next post is Paige's Page...

Aged Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
MWAHAHAHA... Paige's Page!!

Announcements 4/22/11:
Hello world of WDFF,FY! It's been a long time hasn't it? As you can see from the first post by the owner of this thread, I'm not technically part of the admin staff here anymore. I used to draw people a lot on here, but being in art college takes it's share of time away and I just haven't had the time to commit to drawing people like I used to. I still stop by and chat, but drawing for free isn't something I can afford right now. I don't mean to sound rude, but that's why I'm not on the staff anymore ;__; Thanks so much for supporting the thread! If you're ever curious, check out my DeviantArt page!

Banner
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas