Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have like a gazillion Master's credits. Can I get a Master's Cap?

Gracious Gaian

there is nothing that you can trade these in for yet, that i know of, but i am sure they are working on developing something.
The only item currently for trade for credits are the bachelor caps. Hold on to your credits, Edmund will eventually have more to trade.
I know how you feel. I can't wait until they release more of the items.
i imagine the master credits will be for the university gown thing 3nodding

O.G. Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
What are these credit things, and where do you get them?
You have to play Word Bump. What you do is you win the bonus rounds (which are easy, but even if you lose them you still get to continue on) and you get credits based on the level. There are three types of bonus levels: color spam (where you just click the same colors of the letters without needing to make a word), chatter box (where you just make the word "bump" wink , and item grant (every 30 levels) where you get the item to the top and it's yours (I like saving the rainbow one for this). Whenever you win a bonus round (except for the item grant I think), you get the credits. After the item grant one, though, you go to the next degree level (starting at bachelor's). Bachelor's has 3 columns, Masters 4 and Doctorate 5, as far as I know (I've only gotten up to level 86). It's got several powerups, but only the rainbow one (blue plus yellow plus red) is any decent. It sends a letter all the way to the top, though you run the risk, if you have any other letters at the very bottom, of losing due to lag. And then, except for in the Doctorate level (I haven't found a pattern here), you get gold after each round not divisible by 5 (for those are the bonus rounds) equal to the next level divisible by 5 divided by 5 (so 1 gold for 2-4 cuz you don't get any gold at level 1, then 2 for 6-9, then 3 for 11-14, etc).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff