Ha. You're slimy. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 48 ]
ZOMGWEGOTSZESAMETAIL. DDDD: 0.075 7.5% [ 27 ]
OMG. It's Fai. And she's gooey again. o3o 0.16111111111111 16.1% [ 58 ]
My goo = Grunny snot? D: 0.23888888888889 23.9% [ 86 ]
Total Votes:[ 360 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Greedy Noob

Yup, but It would suck to carry around my fork, and cane. D:
I would if I could buy or make the gunner coat.
itd be to weird to do that mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
I would do it, But To avoid crosplaying, I'll just stick to NPCs xD;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I saw these cosplayers at otakon, they kicked a**. (Jakabo's picture though >_> wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I would do it! ^_^ It would be interesting and funny! Though I wouldn't know which outfit to wear...

Aged Survivor

I think I would try to! But I wonder if it would be easy to breath through an alien mask..
    I would if I were thinner.

Well, okay, probably not. I don't think I'd ever wear a short skirt or a small top or flips flops or a bracelet on my right arm.

It'd be pretty awesome to do something like that, though.
Full Metal Keyblade
I think I would try to! But I wonder if it would be easy to breath through an alien mask..

That would depend on the material that the mask is made of. O:
My avatar right now is actually really easy to cosplay. If I could just find the right items...

I would never wear a Ballerina's circlet in public, though, and I hate short hair.
That would be quite hard to do, but I'd love to. I'd actually dress up like this in real life. I love lolita outfits. I just wish I had enough money to buy them.
sweatdrop
Fai, if I saw your cosplay, I would think it was a Katamari ball! heart I would pay to see you cosplay...you always have have the craziest stuff on 3nodding
I'd love to, but I would prefer to cosplay as an NPC (though I'm not that skinney) because then it's more fun to react with the others dress up as NPCs, ya know?
Soulbutter
Fai, if I saw your cosplay, I would think it was a Katamari ball! heart I would pay to see you cosplay...you always have have the craziest stuff on 3nodding

X3 One day, you just might see a Katamari ball walking around at Otakon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff