1+ 1 100.0% [ 91 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Burenden
I'm black as night. xd Just kidding, I'm whiter than the moon.

Yeah, it's pretty nice. I've got a lot more freedom now, still actually getting used to it.

Phew, you scared me there for a bit. ninja
How old are you these days? I seem to recall you being a bit younger than me. In any case I started partying alot more now that I go to a university. Somehow most students spend way more money than they have on alcohol. whee
I turned 19 in December, what about you?

And I can agree with you about the alcohol thing. All through high school I was a pretty good kid, now since I go to a university I party basically every weekend. sweatdrop It does get to be pretty expensive.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
22 in December actually, so we've got that going for us. mrgreen

You can only drink beer though right? In Norway the age limit for booze is 20, so you should come visit for your next birthday. heart
Technically, I can't drink anything alcoholic. The drinking age for everything here is 21. ninja

And hell yes, that would be incredible haha. I actually know some people from Norway. One of them was a foreign exchange student who lived with my grandmother, and they came to visit again a few years ago, so I got to meet them all.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Beer is 21? That sucks. It's 18 here, and 16 in Germany. You guys got it rough.

Cool, I've never met an American before actually, so that would be fun. You're welcome to stay at my house anytime. wink
Alright, I'll keep that in mind if I ever somehow end up with enough money to do that. smile

However, I've got three years of school left, so I don't see it happening anytime soon. sad

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Summer vacation man, no worries then. I'm leaving for Japan next year though, so I probably won't be around for a while.
That's pretty cool, whatcha going there for?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
I study IT at the university at the moment, and I'll go there for 6 months to take some courses. Then again we might have to wait and see with the disaster there and everything.
Yeah, that was pretty brutal.. I looked up a lot of it during one of my classes like right after it happened, but I haven't kept up really since then. Last I knew, they were still just talking about the nuclear plants overheating or whatever.
Please, tomorrow, bring her back to me
A day without her is a wasted one
I close my eyes and wish to dream
But no dream will come to me..
When will you be here?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Back to not having that much time for the internets. It was a good month though! whee
I've got plenty of time for whatever, I just hardly get on here anymore. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff