• Wall Street 200
Give me goldz?
Yes, yes of course.. if you curse.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
To think that I could have afforded the DT. If it was 5 years ago that is.. crying

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Burenden
Yes, yes of course.. if you curse.

Well done.

I probably have some random crap I can sell to get you more gold, considering I'm very rarely on here anymore, anyway.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
If you really want, I don't come on that often either anymore. My girlfriend is away for a few weeks though, so I decided to check in a bit more than usual. mrgreen
Ah yeah, that's cool. I've just been busy with school stuff (and partying whee ), and I just never really think to get on anymore.

Also, I've got a couple things in the market and on a couple mule accounts, if they sell I should be able to get you roughly 200k. If I hadn't given away my Demonic Pitchfork to my friend a while back I could have probably gotten a pretty penny for that, too.
Sheeeesh, I just went and looked and its nearly 600k.. however, the friend I gave it to sold it and bought an Ancient Katana instead, which at the time I thought was a crazy idea. I just looked, and now the Ancient Katana is like 1.5 million.

So much has changed in my absence. crying

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
I know, it's crazy. I do like the new notification system though. The Facebook-style chat is an abomination though, doesn't work very well at all!
Can't say I've tried it out, none of my friends are ever online anymore, either.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Same here mostly, a few of them still linger on. Then again I guess we're starting to get too old for this place. xd
That is kind of true. whee

I used to basically live on here and on the Internet, now I'm hardly ever on my computer, and if I am, it's Facebook. Other than that, I'm either playing Xbox, working, in class, playing basketball, or partying. That's really all I do now. xd

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
You play basketball? I didn't know you were black? biggrin
Sounds like a good life though, I certainly wouldn't mind a bit more party/gaming/whatever-time.
I'm black as night. xd Just kidding, I'm whiter than the moon.

Yeah, it's pretty nice. I've got a lot more freedom now, still actually getting used to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff