Sounds kinda like Kingdom Hearts?

Yeah 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Kinda... 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
No, not at all! 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

User Image;

You don't know what lies inside me.....

ll OoC; It's only me and Nee-san..... and I can't do much with Nama.

Edit; Oh! Yay! Now it's Riko too! ll

for my silver tears [a b i d e] me....

User Image
((Do you two wanna come back to it later?))
User Image;

ll OoC; Oh.. okay... I don't think I'll be on later though... it's already five... burning_eyes

EDIT; But you don't need me to keep roleplaying, since Katsu's sort of ''out of it'' now. ll

User Image
((I'm starting another RP. If you two want to join it, you can. Just make sure not to FULLY abandon this one))
User Image;

ll OoC; I'll join! ll

User Image
[I'll have to pass. I'm in like 6 diffrent rp's Sorry]
Pm me. If anyone posts. In the rp.
Isamu straightened his back, and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Yes. i am much better, now that you are here. But where are we? I haven't a clue." He peered into the sky, small clumps of snow landed softly upon his cheeks. Isamu could see, just beyond the walls of the alley way, a small patch of buildings just beyond. He took hold of Riko's hand, and forced her to follow him. "Let's talk to someone in that town and see if they can tell us where we are, if there is anyone around. But stay with me, I am not going to lose you again." Isamu looked over his shoulder at Riko and smiled sweetly at her. "I promise I will do my best to keep you safe, okay?"

Isamu lead Riko into the open vacant area. They were no longer in a closed tight area, but actually in a rather large towne center, with many buildings conjoined by either the buildings themselves or fences. Isamu knew that he had never been here before, for he had never really left his island before. A Small well lay directly in the center of the town, the cobble-stone that was set directly upon the ground was almost completly submerged in snow. "I don't know. We should find, like an Inn, or something." Isamu caught sight of a wooden sign, and what he was sure said Inn. With Riko's hand in his, he crossed the open area and into the Inn's main hall.
||OOC: Hmm..no posts back yet..||
User Image

The weight in Katsu's chest hurt like heck. It seemed to be screaming, but Katsu ignored it with full-bound hate and sadness. The corner's of his usaully turned down eyes were straight, and you wouldn't be able to tell if Katsu was alive or not. Emotion washed from the face with an invisible cloth of change, it just wasn't Katsu anymore.

"Because if I forget, your world will stop, I'm sure of that. You'll be so frusturated on making my memories reappear, you'll dissapear yourself. You will, because I know you."

Katsu held a hand to his head, trying to surpress the painful memory of barely half a day ago. He didn't want to remember. No, he wanted to forget now. They weren't his friends. They hated him. They were too happy. But why....

Why did he still so urgently want to follow them with all that was left of his own heart and will?

So that's exactly what Katsu did. He followed Isamu, without revealing himself. The Monster had had sent out had dissapeared into the marketplace's bustling center, and the pair that Katsu had thought he had known his life was easy to point out.

That's it. He'd thought. But this change made everything so clear. Everything was possible now. He could kill them, and erase his pitiful past.

And the Raven would like him. How much he wanted to please the Raven, how much he just wanted the Raven to be able to prove that Katsu was worth something. Was that why? He just wanted to be able to smile and say that modestly, he was glad they were gone. Katsu could've laughed if he weren't bent on keeping cover. Once in the Inn, the bright lights seemed to sting at Katsu's eyes from being a shadow. Now there was no way he could keep stay in here.... so Katsu exited and was relieved.

He lifted a pale hand once more, and peered into the flame of magic he was already happy with. Isamu and Riko's faces appeared.

ll OoC; All he ever wanted was someone who could see his point of view. I think this post does and doesn't have a lot of meaning.... ll

for my crystal tears [a b i d e] me....

User Image
Riko fallowed Isamu thought the town square with is hand in hers. The many building were different then the ones at there home town. The people seemed to pay them no mind as they walked pasted. The whole area around them seemed to be quiet enough, but, She Wished he would let go of her hand. She was fine on her own for the time being. And she wanted to go look around on her own. But it seemed that Isamu thought different. Witch was less of a worry. Since he always acted like this.

Riko looked above her as they entered the Main hall. The ceiling above was circled around. A staircase off to her left made a winding spiral to the floors above. Floors above her seemed to Find the way to the sky as she soon found out. the door to the rooms. Were off to the side of the staircase.

The back of her mind was still buzzing with questions of were they. were. Where were they, How did they get here. Where was Katsu. Sure if they had gotten there he had.
As both Isamu and Riko entered the Inn/Tavern, it was certain that the town was not abandoned, they were just smarter than Isamu gave them credit for. They had all come inside to be near the warm fire that was blazing in the fire pit. Many tables had been occupied by people playing card games, drinking, or eating, and just sitting around telling stories. Other than this being a place Isamu had never been too, nothing seemed out of place.

Isamu let go of Riko's hand and turned to her. "Hey, why dont you go find a place to sit down, and i shall order something for you to drink, which gives me a reason to talk to the bar keep? I'll find out where we are, and you can relax, or whatever it is that you girls do." Isamu gave another heart warming smile and left Riko alone near the door of the Inn.

He slowly strided towards the bar keep, who was busy cleaning plates and cups, and serving drinks to awaiting customers. Weveing in and out of the many people that stood about laughing and haveing a wonderful time. "Atleast it wasn't a bunch of flesh eating zombies like in those stories. It could have been much worse." Once he arrived at the counter, he took a seat right in front of the barman.

"Aren't you a bit young to be sitting at the bar ordering drinks?" The bartender spoke with a deep and raspy voice, the man had to be atleast 50 years of age.

"Well sir, me and my companion are lost. Is it possible for you to tell us where we are?" Isamu asked politely.

||OOC: i dont know the name of the place...so I cant really go on...||
[What was the name of the Town.Place. Whatever.]
||OOC: I wonder where the forum leader has run herself off too....^^;||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out