Welcome to Gaia! ::

GrayFox7
does there really need to be another one?
well, it would explain the keyblade war.
XShadowrainX
Look it is not a claim

I can't find the link again search around google for a few hours but I asure

you I have read IT FROM THE ACTUAL GAME SITE FROM THE MAKERS OF THE GAME THEMSELVES ABOUT THE STORY OF KH3 NO LIE ABOUT IT WAT I WROTE IS TRUE 100% no LIE ABOUT IT
It wouldn't happen to be fomr kingdom hearts 2 ultimatia, would it? the website?
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE ONE I POSTED TO FIND THAT SIGHT
Actually there is no actual fact about anything KH3 related. All there is right now is speculation and the KH2 secret ending. All so called 'facts' right now are nothing more than what fans want it to be like. The only thing that I even consider real is something I came across awhile back. I won't say anything about it right now until I find the link, if I can.
you can say w/e you want but wat i read was no rumor from fans

it was the whole story
no it was not the ultimatia

on the side bar it actually says kingdom hearts 3 and

story

it tells everything

if any of you can find it

send me the link'

I will tell you if it is the sight
http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/story.shtml

this isn't the actual site but close to it just go to

kh3 and to story
Ryasha Akiyama
Actually there is no actual fact about anything KH3 related. All there is right now is speculation and the KH2 secret ending. All so called 'facts' right now are nothing more than what fans want it to be like. The only thing that I even consider real is something I came across awhile back. I won't say anything about it right now until I find the link, if I can.
Some actual facts:

they are NOt Sora, riku, and Kairi.

Xenahort's name is connected to Sunset Horizons when you take out the X and re-arrange the letters.
XShadowrainX
http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/story.shtml

this isn't the actual site but close to it just go to

kh3 and to story
Ah, not confirmed. Just what is most likely.
yes as I told you they are chasers they couldn't be sora riku and kairi because the war is set hundreds of years before
no do u not see
there is rumors and then STORY

two different story confirmed and rumors not

so the story is right ^_^
GrayFox7
does there really need to be another one?
umm yaaa dude there all fun smile really fun
is there gana b a 3(4th)one i cant take it gonk i need to know all i know is we most likely wont b playing soar,or b seeing riku,or kiri
The Enforcer666
Its funny because everyone is clamering for a Kingdom Hearts 3 when Kingdom Hearts 2 is actually Kingdom Hearts 3. Chain of Memories is really the sequal that ties both of them together domokun .

But as far as KH3/4, how can there be rumors running around when we just got Kingdom Hearts 2 not that long ago. Yes the ending led on to another one but thats just that. There is no plans for another Kingdom Hearts game as of right now so just play the hell out of the 3 that are already out domokun domokun .

not really just like when they made made lion kings 3 it wasnt called that it was called lion kings 1 1/2 or for ape escape they didnt call ape escape pumped and prime 3 because it was different from the orignal just like kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts chain of memories are differ one has the orginal system while the other uses cards and is consider more of a strategy type game. so yeah its Kingdom Hearts/ Kingdom Hearts chain of memories/ Kingdom Hearts 2

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
But I read an interveiw from the creater, that ther definitly will be a KH3, but he is being very vague about whats going to be in it, but the keyblade wars is true though(and a few other things, I dont wish to say now)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff