Welcome to Gaia! ::

Graphics are good, but not ALL improtant.

Agreed. 0.78571428571429 78.6% [ 55 ]
No...I just want my bloom....my beutiful bloom effect...ooohhh....*Touch* 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
1 2 >

So I play the PS2 a bunch, and for some freaky reason, the game play graphics in Kingdom Hearts II just....alure me. I can't help it. They have very few jaggys and the things the characters do looks tottally out of script.

For the PC, I would have to say the new game thats coming for Vista, Crysis, looks the best. Lots of pretty colors. xd

Conservative Conversationalist

Shadow of the Colossus looks better than Kingdom Hearts 2.
KiriA500
Shadow of the Colossus looks better than Kingdom Hearts 2.
That might be true, but as I said, KH II gameplay graphics just alure me. I like the motions. sweatdrop
The environments in Shadow of the Colossus are indeed breathtaking.

Sadly, I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 2 yet. I'm broke. The last 'new' game I bought was Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance. Which has awesome graphics don't get me wrong... but I wouldn't vote it in for best graphics.
crying
Final Fantasy Xlll
Well I dunno about best graphics in general,but for Gamecube, that award goes to Metroid Prime.
Killzone looks better then KH2 ... The graphics are animated on KH2... they aren't exactly realistic... now Killzone... That's something else...
SaitoKojima
Well I dunno about best graphics in general,but for Gamecube, that award goes to Metroid Prime.
To the gamecube? Nah... The best graphics on the cube in animation perhaps... but in realism... I'd go with Need for speed hot pursuit 2
Thinks off the all R.E.s on the Gamecube....
personally i think the game with the best graphics is metroid prime 2

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
Snes. Even now, the graphics are at a high standard. The 3D images placed on a 2d plane was an awesome idea. In graphics, Snes was ahead of it's time.

No polygons here!
shadow of the collosus, and fight night round 3.
resident evil 4 by far have the best graphics
Your mom! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas