Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inu-Daiyokai Sesshoumaru
Yamamoto Yume
Inu-Daiyokai Sesshoumaru
Yamamoto Yume
Inu-Daiyokai Sesshoumaru

Hn, you seem to have a leech, little brother.

And you, a sense of humor I like. >:3
How's it going, pretty boy~. cool *eyebrow wiggle*

*blank stare = acceptable response*
Hn...fine, yourself kunoichi? *hair flip*

*Picks up and wears the end of the mokomoko like a boa*
cool Great now that you're here~.
*whistles at the hair-flip* heart

...You're going to be one of those people today, aren't you?
emotion_facepalm

[.Internal "YES!" at getting him to break his composure. Sets the mokomoko back down.]
What was the first clue~?

Interesting Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87

Did you not miss me? *not letting him get away, steps to his step*

well i.... ya see.... i mean *starts stammering backing away slowly still tripping over a root at sess comment, glares daggers at the fluff* stay out of this and where the hell did you come from anyway

*pulls inuyasha by the chin to turn him back to look at her* ye need not concern of him. let us return to how we once were.

*begins to panic alittle* what-what do ya mean?
(inus thoughts: what the hell!?! its like shes completely forgotten that im with kagome and that she and yoh ahve a thing forever and please just dnt let kagome see this or think anything bad)

Oh there you are inuyasha! ^-^ *approaches the two not paying any mind to how kikyou is up in inus face*

*don't you remember? *does exact same move as done when kikyou first kissed inuyasha in front of kagome way back in the beginning of the triangle love*

eek *freezes from being kissed*
(whats going on in inus head: emotion_facepalm oh s**t)

Demonic Hunter

Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87

well i.... ya see.... i mean *starts stammering backing away slowly still tripping over a root at sess comment, glares daggers at the fluff* stay out of this and where the hell did you come from anyway

*pulls inuyasha by the chin to turn him back to look at her* ye need not concern of him. let us return to how we once were.

(inus thoughts: what the hell!?! its like shes completely forgotten that im with kagome and that she and yoh ahve a thing forever and please just dnt let kagome see this or think anything bad)

Oh there you are inuyasha! ^-^ *approaches the two not paying any mind to how kikyou is up in inus face*

*don't you remember? *does exact same move as done when kikyou first kissed inuyasha in front of kagome way back in the beginning of the triangle love*

...Thank you for ruining everyone's dinners. -.-;

@Yume: *narrows eyes at dangerously* The suspicious shades.
Inu-Daiyokai Sesshoumaru
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87

'Woops, took it too far.'

Relax, relax, Mr. Bringing Sexy Back~.
I was only teasing you. So, no hard feelings? emotion_kirakira

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87

*smiles at inuyasha then turns stare and zaps Sessh making his hakama fall down*

Demonic Hunter

Yamamoto Yume
Inu-Daiyokai Sesshoumaru
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87

=w=...*can't help but enjoy compliments*
Nnn fine this time. *reminded of Rin*

*stares at hakama that fell..only to reveal a second pair underneath* Heh.

Beloved Friend

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87

*smiles at inuyasha then turns stare and zaps Sessh making his hakama fall down*

*completely confused by her*
maybe shes on that period thing kagome whines about >.>
*sniffs the air*
i dont smell anything strange
*shrugs it off amd enjoys his now torched pantsless brother*
heh thats what you get asswhole *snickers*
Inu-Daiyokai Sesshoumaru
Yamamoto Yume
Inu-Daiyokai Sesshoumaru
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87

=w=...*can't help but enjoy compliments*
Nnn fine this time. *reminded of Rin*

*stares at hakama that fell..only to reveal a second pair underneath* Heh.

Good. 3nodding
Well, have a nice night, Wonder Boy~.
*Winks and walks off*

@ All: Night guys. It's been great! mrgreen

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
2xkagomex2
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87
taken_hanyou
Kikyou87

*completely confused by her*
maybe shes on that period thing kagome whines about >.>
*sniffs the air*
i dont smell anything strange
*shrugs it off amd enjoys his now torched pantsless brother*
heh thats what you get asswhole

*snuggles Inu*

*walks in* -.- hn. I cannot feel emotion but sense need to ask what is going on

Devoted Slayer

*Barges in with fisted laundry*
Alright - this is the third time my sleeping robe's come back from the wash smelling like dog. Which one of you dirty mutts is-

*Spots Sesshomaru*
eek ... Oh.
So he is male.

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Sango-wa-Taijiya
Alright - this is the third time my sleeping robe's come back from the wash smelling like dog. Which one of you dirt mutts is-

*Spots Sesshomaru*
eek ... Oh.
So he is male.

eek *drags inuyasha along and latches on hand onto Sango's elbow* how i have missed you

Devoted Slayer

Kikyou87
Sango-wa-Taijiya
Alright - this is the third time my sleeping robe's come back from the wash smelling like dog. Which one of you dirty mutts is-

*Spots Sesshomaru*
eek ... Oh.
So he is male.

eek *drags inuyasha along and latches on hand onto Sango's elbow* how i have missed you

*Too busy (or used to it) to acknowledge the miko. Instead shoves the robe in Inu's face*
You were rolling in the clean laundry again, weren't you? Bad dog! Bad!

Beloved Friend

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Kikyou87
Sango-wa-Taijiya
Alright - this is the third time my sleeping robe's come back from the wash smelling like dog. Which one of you dirt mutts is-

*Spots Sesshomaru*
eek ... Oh.
So he is male.

gonk *is trying to polietly beak free from kikyou(doesnt want to hurt her feelings) so he can go hide behind kagome*

*is confused by kikyous actions tonight*
has she inhaled to many herbs?

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
2xkagomex2
Kikyou87
Sango-wa-Taijiya

*Spots Sesshomaru*
eek ... Oh.
So he is male.

gonk *is trying to polietly beak free from kikyou(doesnt want to hurt her feelings) so he can go hide behind kagome*

*is confused by kikyous actions tonight*
has she inhaled to many herbs?

future girl. it seems everyone has moved to another. perhaps we too should.

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Sango-wa-Taijiya
Kikyou87
Sango-wa-Taijiya

*Spots Sesshomaru*
eek ... Oh.
So he is male.

*Too busy (or used to it) to acknowledge the miko. Instead shoves the robe in Inu's face*
You were rolling in the clean laundry again, weren't you? Bad dog! Bad!

*doesn't care. is happily groping elbow in one hand and holding inuyasha hostage with the other* 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff