Welcome to Gaia! ::

Woot.

Aye. 1 100.0% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Poll-whoring is evil

I posted up the sketch and lines for this one two days ago. I colored it waaaay faster than I thought I would. I actually finished it last night, but I wanted to around to respond for comments. Yanno, the four or five I actually get. u_U

Uhn, not much to say about this other than it's total homage to Naoko Takeuchi. I <3 SM. One of the only series' I've ever seen all the way through.

Swirlies in the BG are custom brushes. Yay swirl filter. xD

Oh, one last comment: Someone commented that the "Face does not, uhm look like her." Well gee golly gosh. Does it look like I'm trying to draw exactly like the original artists? No? Okay. MY STYLE.

User Image

Wheezing Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
thats good i like it 3nodding
yaoi__fangirl
thats good i like it 3nodding
Thank you!
Like it ^^

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Wow! That looks so much better in color. That's awesome
Kyla_Ewens
I agree. I make my sketches and linearts specifically to color, so they aren't so pretty to look at.

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Bare Naked Mizzie
Kyla_Ewens
I agree. I make my sketches and linearts specifically to color, so they aren't so pretty to look at.

It was mostly the face. Black and white didn't do her face justice. But now that it's colored, her skin tone is perfect. It looks like...how she'd look if she was an actual person rather than an anime character. whee Makes me want to finish watching the whole series (I only got as far as R)
That's good! domokun
Kyla_Ewens
Bare Naked Mizzie
Kyla_Ewens

It was mostly the face. Black and white didn't do her face justice. But now that it's colored, her skin tone is perfect. It looks like...how she'd look if she was an actual person rather than an anime character. whee Makes me want to finish watching the whole series (I only got as far as R)
Thank you! My biggest concerns with posting a piece like this is people going "That's not how she'd look if she were real! She'd be like this!"

And you should finish! I'm in the process of replacing my old fansubs with DVDs. The last season, Stars, is hilarious. And touching.
Tyranastratz
That's good! domokun
Thank you.
Wow. It looks lovely. I like the style actually. Very nice. 3nodding
nicely drawn anatomy
but it's rathere plain neutral
amazing job ^^ She's lovely! It's even better colored! Fantastic!
Sailor Moon= *yes*
Lovely picture ;___;<3

nice style too : O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out