Here. Go buy yourself something nice.

Yay! 10g! ^-^ 1 100.0% [ 4445 ]
Total Votes:[ 4445 ]

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Debates whether or not he should just leave him there. "....You're luckt Teetonka is so cute." Hefts Elrom and Teetonka onto the back of Kaiser and walks out with them.

Devoted Explorer

Did he fall attempting to slay that dragon?

*takes the prince to safety on his horse, but not the dragon*

Kawaii Carnivore

" Oh god no ! The first human I meet and he's dying already ! NOOO .

Horse , can you do something ?
Wait don't run away , horse !
Where are you going ? No ! Come back ! "

Orpheus proceeds to run after the horse darting through the woods , Khursan still sprawled under the vast canopy .

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*picks him up and carries him outside of the woods*

Shaggy Loverboy

"What the ********??" *pokes with sword*

...*leaves*

Eternal Hunter

*kicks him unceremoniously* Oi wake up y' wanker, before y' end up somethin's dinner

Allied Lionheart

Yeulveren crouches down some several feet away from the unconscious male, elbows resting on her knees while the heels of her palms support her chin. She eyes him lazily, though her gaze is sharp as she looks over the scythe lying almost innocently by his side. It is clean now, but how much blood soaks its blade?

Lifting a hand to run through her hair, she lets out a sigh before twirling her wrist. The air above the man seems to shimmer as water is drawn from the air, gathering and joining together until a good-sized blob floats just above him. With her other hand, she forms a barrier around herself in the case that he wakes violently and attacks the nearest figure--namely, her. With another breath, she lets the water drop onto his face.

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Yeul couldn't have come all the way out here in such a long, flowing gown on purpose. It makes no sense! Someone must have abducted her, set her here as bait for a trap. Yes, that's the only logical reason I can think of.

.....Chancing it! User Image *attempts to swiftly scoop up the belle and escape*

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-steals his sword and carries him to town-
-teetonka follows-

Distinct Lunatic

Gregory bares his teeth, and ignoring the man, starts chasing after the slime trying to bludgeon it to death.
"Vile... creature! Stay still... and.. die!"

Invisible Seeker

His eyes are very pretty when they were open. I like pretty eyes, but he's not very nice.
*Takes his pipe* Not a nice mister at all......
*throws pipe in a nearby bush and takes out an ice pick from her pocket*
Pretty eyes don't belong to mean misters.

Monstrous Merman

He crouched down by the unconscious figure, examining it for a moment. After some consideration, he lifted her into his arms and took flight out of the forest.

Dead Hellraiser

"...He managed to get quite far before the poison took hold, impressive." She takes a moment to examine him, checking for a pulse. "Vitals are strong. Looks like his body is fighting it off all on his own. I'll have to take notes on it."

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Eh? Is Rhea sleeping? Didn't know she sleeps out in the forest...
Oh, she's so pretty...I think she's just getting her beauty sleep! What an odd place to do so - I think I'll stick around to make sure she's quite alright...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff