Welcome to Gaia! ::

im just here to

get a boy 0.19191919191919 19.2% [ 19 ]
get caught 0.19191919191919 19.2% [ 19 ]
raid the kitchen 0.61616161616162 61.6% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Ok girls theres a fully stocked kitchen and living room to the right as you walk in pick a key and a leash if youll need it up off the wall and that key will open a cage and only 1 cage.Boys when you walk in you automaticaly get trapped by a falling cage or one of the many traps.

RULES
1. folow tos
2.keep it PG13
3.No cybering
4.Have fun
*grabs a kee* ^.^
hmm since i made this place i beter check it out *walks in and a cage almost fall on him but he dodges it at the last secon* wooo close on *he walks some more and 3 more cages fall but they nearly miss him*momy*he starts running and beehind him cages are falling and then he finaly gets caught* oh well gues ill wait for someone to save me
Grimkiler
hmm since i made this place i beter check it out *walks in and a cage almost fall on him but he dodges it at the last secon* wooo close on *he walks some more and 3 more cages fall but they nearly miss him*momy*he starts running and beehind him cages are falling and then he finaly gets caught* oh well gues ill wait for someone to save me
*sits in his cage and waits for any girls*
*kicks the cage*
*grabs a key and runs over to grimkillers cage but then notices the pizza in the kitchen and goes to eat first*
marylka12
*grabs a key and runs over to grimkillers cage but then notices the pizza in the kitchen and goes to eat first*
*smacks himself in the head* oh y oh y did i put in a fully stocked kitchen .... o ya for the girls im like a saint here then
Grimkiler
marylka12
*smacks himself in the head* oh y oh y did i put in a fully stocked kitchen .... o ya for the girls im like a saint here then

*finishes pizza and unlocks grimkillers cage*
marylka12
Grimkiler
marylka12

*steps out*thank you very much
Grimkiler
marylka12
Grimkiler
marylka12

its fine
want some pizza
*rushes over to the pizza again*
marylka12
Grimkiler
marylka12
Grimkiler
marylka12

its fine
want some pizza
yes please *walks over and grabs a slice and takes a bite* do you know what i hate when people dont come to my threads your like the only person thats probably going to come
Grimkiler
marylka12
Grimkiler
marylka12
Grimkiler
marylka12

its fine
want some pizza
yes please *walks over and grabs a slice and takes a bite* do you know what i hate when people dont come to my threads your like the only person thats probably going to come

yeh noramlly threads like this do quite well. you need to get more guys in here.
marylka12
Grimkiler
marylka12
Grimkiler
marylka12

its fine
want some pizza

yeh noramlly threads like this do quite well. you need to get more guys in here.

well i thought the stocked kitchen would lure guys in so they can raid it that would lure me in if im hungry*takes another bite*
Walks in cage almost catches him so im like holy s**t starts running along walls dogeing like 20 cages then falls at kitchen oooooh pizza cage falls on him dam it
Grimkiler
Ok girls theres a fully stocked kitchen and living room to the right as you walk in pick a key and a leash if youll need it up off the wall and that key will open a cage and only 1 cage.Boys when you walk in you automaticaly get trapped by a falling cage or one of the many traps.

RULES
1. folow tos
2.keep it PG13
3.No cybering
4.Have fun

WOOOHOOO kitchen!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers