7. Donaters
8. Bumpers
9. Forms
10. N/A
11. N/A
12. N/A
13. N/A
14. N/A[

*Note: I am pretty laid back and I usually send donations out in bulk so usually it won't be immediate. It may be a couple days depending 3nodding

User Image

Welcome Welcome to the Outlaw Charity. What can I say I been in trouble with the law and I have returned. Gaia laws that is. I am not kidding either. I never really planned on opening another charity and charity work is what got me trouble in first place. I got a change in heart and decided I would help again because it is the only thing I know how to do very well. So enjoy your time here and come and go as you like. 3nodding
User Image

1: Just show proper etiquittes.

2. There are 3 forms: Questors, Becoming Member of this Charity, Requesting Bumps... Just choose the right one.

3. After recieving donation, come back to the thread and say "Outlaw Charity is the Bomb" , or a thank you would be good.

4. Requirements: Have a quest page. 3nodding

5. When you finish reading everything make post that includes your gaia name and something interesting you learned about anything. For example: Outlaw Night and I learned that Outlaws are not necessarily bad people.

6. Come back once and a while even after you get your donation to chat and such. We will always be here ^_^

7. Bronze Rule: Look at all the post because there might be cool contest that are "FREE" that you might want to enter. What do you have to lose?

8. Most of all have fun mrgreen
User Image

Have a banner or link you want to post here? It's easy just click "post reply" and type in "Will you plz put my banner on the banner/link page?" I will post, "Aight it shall be done." See it is as easy as picking up tofu with chopsticks 3nodding

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15818559][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Stormstunner/Presentation11.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
URL=http://tinyurl.com/jju87][img]http://tinyurl.com/ewl79[/img][/URL]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15818559][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Katarsa/Gaia/outlawbanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15850031][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m37/sutoyou/subanner4.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

There is only 14 days left to become a contestant in Dean's Halloween Contest!

Why is this big news you might ask?

Well, there are only 100 contestants allowed. idea
The Grand Prize is worth 50,000 gp! eek
There are 6 runner up prizes! 4laugh

The day of the main event, there will be random prizes given out!

This contest is hosted by

User Image

(click on the image to see Dean's shop's thread.)
This being the case, one can check on the charitable works of DeanTheAdequate, to assure themselves this is truly an opportunity not to be passed up!

Besides having a chance to win multiple prizes, you can help out the Dream Shop and thereby helping out multiple gaian's achieve their dreams!

What better contest could you enter?

How many times have you entered the avi arena only to wish you had a fair shake? Here is your chance at a controlled amount of contestants and a great grand prize. Don't let it pass you by!

I can't see a reason not to enter, to be honest. smile

Enjoy friends, I just thought you should know about this great possibility awaiting your entry
User Image

Wanna be part of this charity? Just fill out a form.

Becoming a Staff Member:
Gaian Name:
What do you want to be in this charity (donater,bumper,fisher,banner maker, etc):
Brief Bio:

User Image
Outlaw Night: Active
I am 19. I'm quite easy to conversate with and can be a bit poetic at times. I love playing all types of game including board, video, computer, and etc... I love reading fiction/magical/fantasy books like Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. It is not vey hard to get a donation if you follow all the rules. Helping is what I am here for and if I can assist in your quest it would be my pleasure 3nodding

User Image
AmyRoseHedge: Active (Contest/Event Hostess)
I'm the mother of three little Gaians and several older Gaian Cubbies (check meh profile) biggrin .....my interest's vary from music to crochet to Gaia to basically whatever. I am very easy to get along with and I have an excellent sense of humor. I am a great listener, so feel free to ping your worries or problems off of me. 3nodding

User Image
`Karma`: Active (Bumper/Donator)
I am 17 going on 52 and a tad bit insane. I might just say random things for no reason what-so-ever. I spend my days hanging around the charity/quest forum bumping peoples quests and becomeing overwhelmed and randomly donating to people.

User Image
Rejekted_Heart: Inactive (Bumper)
Erm, if you plan on viewing my profile... be cautious.
Well, about me huh? Whats to say? Im 14, a girl and im on gaia quite often. I, like many of you am currently questing. Erm, if i get hyper....i warn you to be careful. If i go emo then just ...i dunno. Anyways...im done. If ya wanna know more you can always go to my site...

User Image
kittensdream: Inactive (Bumper/Chatter)
I am 14 but I am shmexy. I act like I am 4 sometimes but then again I act like I'm 20 too. I love to read and write and I volunteer at a hospital. Though I am on a quest myself and getting little help I like to help others too.
User Image

*Banner Spelled Wrong Thanks AloneAngel xp

More to come on this later on 3nodding

User Image

Check once and awhile for free contest you can enter. There's nothing you lose so I say why not? Contest include Avi, bumping, siggy, or even best quote.

Poll Game up to 2 winners...

arrow Roll 5 - 6 sided dices and be the first two to get a 6 and win 2500 gold each

arrow If you roll a 5 you win 500 gold.. unlimited winners

arrow If you roll a 7 you win 100 gold... unlimited winners

arrow Private message me when you win and the game ends when 6 has been rolled twice...

arrow Note you win the grand prize 2 times if you get 6 both times and be the first...

User Image

These are the people that help this charity reach it's goal and will be appreciated. You can donate gold or items. Remember that no donation is a bad donation. It is the thought that counts heart

Ashi Ruby - Paperback Hoodie, 2 Newspaper Combo, Goldenrod Shade Hat
User Image

This thread would not be able as sucessful if it is not for these bumpers. Bump your heart out and keep this thread going strong for many months. Just five bumps and your name gets on here. Bump1,Bump2,Bump3,Bump4, and Bump5....Yay!!!!

martysbaby
~LadySparrow210~
Schizophrenic Spork
Amigo_amigo_amigo
Silver Skull
Tuxedo Jason
Lezaer
esclava
kittensdream
brock pike

User Image

For the last question about how much do you want donated to you well I want a direct answer. You don't need to give me a reason just a number. Here is how it works so pay attention. When I decide on how much to give I look at many things like first one being having a thread. If you have no thread I may still give something but it would be very little to say the least. Next criteria is how many pages the thread is and how active you are. Another criteria is how much organized your front page is and how much time it seems like you spent on it. There are other minor issues but those are the big ones. Here is the effect of the number of the number you put...

I will evaluate your thread and have a number in mind of how much gold I would have given you. I will compare it to your number that you answer. If your number is lower than what I would have given you than I will give you the amount that you wanted. Meaning you would get less but you get what you want. If my evaluation equals you desired amount then you get what you want again. Now if your amount is over what I think then all you will get is 100 gold. So there is consequences for overstating. So the big question is what should I put and that my friend I cannot tell you. I have given donations from as little as 10 gold to as much as 150k but those are rare cases. You decide and be reasonable. If your gutsy go for it but if not then be conservative. It varies from person to person so take a hack at it 3nodding

Questors:

Gaian Name:
Link to Quest:
Questing for:
When you started the quest:
Was there a secret phrase you needed to paste here? (yes or no) eek :
How much do you want donated to you (must answer and read info above): 3nodding

Below is a bumping form. I am offering another kind of service where I will personally come to your quest thread and post until your quest is done. It is a simple form and a free service.

Bumpers:

Gaian Name:
Link to Quest:
Tell me a Joke ^_^ :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items