Welcome to Gaia! ::

He sighed and nodded nearly crying, but wanted no harm to come to her as he led her through the forest at a trot, he sighed and turned into his wolf angel form and gestured for her to get on as he knelt down, it would be dark soon and they would not want to be here in the dark
Kuma Namaru
Sarah Serenity
Kuma Namaru
Kuma snuck up on sarah and hugged her from behind."hello"

Sarah jumped slightly, and slid a hand up to her face...moving her hair our of her eyes, She looked back, and smiled..."you startled me..."She muttered, feeling some of her Security return...
"What are you doing out here?"

Sarah was slightly confused and looked around her...
"Im in the living room...why woudnt I be here?" She asked surpressing a laugh...
He looked around and blushed"Oh yeah i guess we are."Laughs alittle.
Rinoa swalloed her tears and climed on, she held on tight but not to tight cause she didn't want him to get hurt. Wow Rinoa, he probably sees you as a little sister. O i really don't want to see Kuma. She desided when she got there she would not stop but just run up to the liberary and stay there far awhile
Kuma Namaru
Sarah giggled slightly, and moved a hand to her head...frowning slightly, as She pulled away, and leened againt a stone pillar, before sliding down onto her knees..."I dont feel so well.." she murmered finnaly...
He bent his haunches and bounded into the forest dodgin in and out of trees with years of partitioned skill untill they came apun the lak, he spotted the castle towars as he launched into the air and snapppped his wings open gliding towards it
Sarah Serenity
Kuma Namaru
Sarah giggled slightly, and moved a hand to her head...frowning slightly, as She pulled away, and leened againt a stone pillar, before sliding down onto her knees..."I dont feel so well.." she murmered finnaly...
He smiled softly and picked her up and walked her to her room and layed her down on her bed "Get some sleep."
O i really don't want to see Kuma. She desided when she got there she would not stop but just run up to the liberary and stay there far awhile. She held on even more as they began to fly
Kuma Namaru
Sarah Serenity
Kuma Namaru
He smiled softly and picked her up and walked her to her room and layed her down on her bed "Get some sleep."
She thought this over, and sat up...
her head hurt, but she didnt care...So she stood up, and walked over to the window, before jumping out...She smiled, playfully as She Shrunk down into a small fox, and ran into the forest...
Sarah Serenity
Kuma Namaru
Sarah Serenity
Kuma Namaru
her head hurt, but she didnt care...So she stood up, and walked over to the window, before jumping out...She smiled, playfully as She Shrunk down into a small fox, and ran into the forest...
He smiled and flew out the window and landed turning into a Cat and ran after her.
Shiro flew into the biggest window he could find and found himself face-to-face with a man as he returned to his normal form and bowed polightly "good evening sir" he said yawning slightly
Kuma Namaru
Sarah Serenity
Kuma Namaru
Sarah Serenity
Kuma Namaru
He smiled and flew out the window and landed turning into a Cat and ran after her.

((Go with Shiro's post, that last one was for me to leave...))
Rinoa got off of shiro and reconized the man and all the sudden her eyes began to water as she ran up to the liberary and didn;t look back. She was crying for two reasons. one: that was Kuma and two: Shiro was going to leave and go back to his kingdom and she would be here.
Rinoa grabbed a book, any book, and began to read it. She needed to escape into a different world, a world from a book
Kuma looked him"hello"
Shiro blinked as he saw Rinoah run off, and sighed turning to leav he walked to the window and gave one last look before jumping out and landed a ways down sopftly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff