Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
shiro sarutai
Evil Turkin
"KISS HER KISS HER!" She chuckled quietly from behind the tree.

shiro turned to the voice his yes flashing silver "hello" he said

Yuay quickly covers her mouth and trys to hide out of site. "Oppsie daisy..." I think to myself.
Evil Turkin

Yuay quickly covers her mouth and trys to hide out of site. "Oppsie daisy..." I think to myself.

It seemed like the crowd was in dead silence. Maybe he freightened them or maybe there was a time rift that caused time to freeze and he was the only one able to move. His arms cocked back and he jolted passed them in a bit of frustration. When suddenly he is pulled into another scene with strangers. This time he leapt into a clearing and noticed Yuay from afar. He threw a tiny pebble at her so as to making sure she wasn't petrified and walked towards her calmly. " Hello...are you frozen too ? "
shiro sarutai
Shiro nods and yawns "yah, are you?" he asked noticing that she was looking down his ears twitched as he heard something but pushed it out of his mind

she looked back up at shiro "yea i'm ok" she said as she sat down on the ground, she didn't hear anything for her sences were not very sharp right now

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Xan Mikyono
Evil Turkin

It seemed like the crowd was in dead silence. Maybe he freightened them or maybe there was a time rift that caused time to freeze and he was the only one able to move. His arms cocked back and he jolted passed them in a bit of frustration. When suddenly he is pulled into another scene with strangers. This time he leapt into a clearing and noticed Yuay from afar. He threw a tiny pebble at her so as to making sure she wasn't petrified and walked towards her calmly. " Hello...are you frozen too ? "

"Ow!" Yuay exclaims rubbing her head where the pebble hit. "No I am not frozen!...Ouchies. Why'd ya do that for?" She asks calmly but a bit angry about being hit in the head with a small pebble. Yuay looks at the man approaching her with one eye.
Sarah walked away from the Castle, and towards the lake...
humming a small tune, and taking aout a knote book...
biting her tumb for a moment, before taking out a small pencil, and biting on it...
She thought for a moment, to firgure out wwhat notes she had just hummed, as she began to write...

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
((MONKEY!!!! >.< wink )
Evil Turkin
((MONKEY!!!! >.< wink )

((MY PRECIOUS MONKEYS...IM SKY"S SISTER NICE TO MEET YOU...Hi, Im Sarah nice to meetchya, He sias your weird ^-^))

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Sarah Serenity
Evil Turkin
((MONKEY!!!! >.< wink )

((MY PRECIOUS MONKEYS...IM SKY"S SISTER NICE TO MEET YOU...Hi, Im Sarah nice to meetchya, He sias your weird ^-^))

(NU! ITSH MY MONKEY!!! gonk Hiya person you! lol. >.< Nice to meet ya too, I ish Kara. Yesh...I am weird. >.< lmdo. I can't help it...NEVER BE NORMAL!!!! scream domokun ))
Evil Turkin
Sarah Serenity
Evil Turkin
((MONKEY!!!! >.< wink )

(NU! ITSH MY MONKEY!!! gonk Hiya person you! lol. >.< Nice to meet ya too, I ish Kara. Yesh...I am weird. >.< lmdo. I can't help it...NEVER BE NORMAL!!!! scream domokun ))

.((..Normal people are boring...No offence to normal people of course))

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Sarah Serenity
Evil Turkin
Sarah Serenity
Evil Turkin
((MONKEY!!!! >.< wink )

.((..Normal people are boring...No offence to normal people of course))

((lol. I don't know a normal person! >.< dramallama ))
Evil Turkin
"Ow!" Yuay exclaims rubbing her head where the pebble hit. "No I am not frozen!...Ouchies. Why'd ya do that for?" She asks calmly but a bit angry about being hit in the head with a small pebble. Yuay looks at the man approaching her with one eye.

" Sorry..", Xan said with hesitation. " It's just that earlier I tried greeting myself to others and they seemed frozen in time...do you know your way around here? Cause im sorta lost..." He shifts to the side and looks at her very apologetic.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Xan Mikyono
Evil Turkin

" Sorry..", Xan said with hesitation. " It's just that earlier I tried greeting myself to others and they seemed frozen in time...do you know your way around here? Cause im sorta lost..." He shifts to the side and looks at her very apologetic.

"Its okay..." Yuay says still rubbing her head lightly. "Oh...I see. Well...I kinda do...I know where A lake is and a camp, but that's about it." Yuay finishes pocking his arm lightly.
Evil Turkin

"Its okay..." Yuay says still rubbing her head lightly. "Oh...I see. Well...I kinda do...I know where A lake is and a camp, but that's about it." Yuay finishes pocking his arm lightly.

" So where is the camp...is there a cabin of some sort...I'm still sorta tired and I really need some sleep. My eyes are burning a little..." He rubbed his eyes wincing a bit as he re-opened them in a bit of pain. He then smiled feeling happy that there really are nice people around that arent stiff and frozen.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Xan Mikyono
Evil Turkin

" So where is the camp...is there a cabin of some sort...I'm still sorta tired and I really need some sleep. My eyes are burning a little..." He rubbed his eyes wincing a bit as he re-opened them in a bit of pain. He then smiled feeling happy that there really are nice people around that arent stiff and frozen.

She smiles. "I'm not sure about the cabin part..But there are tents. It's a ways away from here though." I say looking around the forest for any creepy people that might be sneaking up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff