naruto 0.40650406504065 40.7% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]
This poll closed on July 31, 2006.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 >

defseoul's Honey Bun

Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel
She Ducks....."hey,..... I thought..... I said No .....Killing?" Taking deep breathes....."You sure like to play dirty Huh?" She runs head first again and Punches countiusly at rins face and Stomach

((sorry i got carried away sweatdrop ))
-more blood spews out from her mouth while being punshed and hit countiniusly-
"Thats Your Punishment" looks Angry..."See if you play Unfair with me Then You Get Unfair treatment back But your lucky your one of my friends So You only get a bit of what happends to ppl..." She Laughs And Stops the punches..."You give up yet Rin? You look a little Bad If you ask me" Smirks evily While still holding her ground
4hikari
demented_hana_garden
*runs around in circles looking for something to do* helloooo?
H-hi Anko.

Hi Hinata!

Blessed Healer

Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel
She Ducks....."hey,..... I thought..... I said No .....Killing?" Taking deep breathes....."You sure like to play dirty Huh?" She runs head first again and Punches countiusly at rins face and Stomach

*is watching closely* Wonder if I should stop the fight...

defseoul's Honey Bun

4hikari
Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel

Looks at Hinata "You know I did ask for a Referee..."
meh... *ish bored* *runs away*
onewing_angel
Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel

"Thats Your Punishment" looks Angry..."See if you play Unfair with me Then You Get Unfair treatment back But your lucky your one of my friends So You only get a bit of what happends to ppl..." She Laughs And Stops the punches..."You give up yet Rin? You look a little Bad If you ask me" Smirks evily While still holding her ground

-gets up and begins to stand her ground-
i'm not done yet...
-smirks and creates nd illusion of me running and ready to attack u-

defseoul's Honey Bun

Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel
Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel

i'm not done yet...
Kin starts to defend, by sheilding herself with the Katana...."Fine Have it your Way...But at this rate One of us Is gonna Die...."
4hikari
Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel

*sits on tree and watches 2.
onewing_angel
Kin starts to defend, by sheilding herself with the Katana...."Fine Have it your Way...But at this rate One of us Is gonna Die...."

fine then.
-makes the illusion disssapear-
-tosses a 1second healing potion to her-
for what damage i did to u...
-walks away while taking one of her potions-

Blessed Healer

onewing_angel
Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel
Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel

i'm not done yet...

I-I'll stop the fight if one of you seems too injured to go on...
stare ((did any one even rad what i posted...?...
i feel like i'm ignored -_-))

defseoul's Honey Bun

Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel

fine then.
-makes the illusion disssapear-
-tosses a 1second healing potion to her-
for what damage i did to u...
-walks away while taking one of her potions-
Stares At the Potion..."Wait But I can't You really think I can just Accept this..." looks at It "hey i'm not gonna use it...I wanna see What damage I can Do in this Postion...I guess If You do use it I already Know whos gonna Win..." She puts the potion in her back pocket..."Thanks But I guess I'll use it For later After the battle" Smiles while holding herself up
onewing_angel
Stares At the Potion..."Wait But I can't You really think I can just Accept this..." looks at It "hey i'm not gonna use it...I wanna see What damage I can Do in this Postion...I guess If You do use it I already Know whos gonna Win..." She puts the potion in her back pocket..."Thanks But I guess I'll use it For later After the battle" Smiles while holding herself up

the battles over...
i dont feel like killing u and i hope u feel the same way...
use it before i take it back...
-turns and walks away back into the village-
4hikari
onewing_angel
Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel
Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel

i'm not done yet...

I-I'll stop the fight if one of you seems too injured to go on...

jumps down from tree and lands at the bottom still watching the fight evn though it looks like it has stopped.
Kakashi_Rin_Obito
onewing_angel

the battles over...
i dont feel like killing u and i hope u feel the same way...
use it before i take it back...
-turns and walks away back into the village-

turns around tords the woody part of the village and walks away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff