Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gekko

I don't even OWN a Facebook!

Animal

Vryko Lakas
I don't even OWN a Facebook!

How about Tumblr? (Though mine is filled with Supernatural stuff...it probably will not be that interresting for anyone.)

Wheezing Gekko

I dislike Tumblr's format almost as much as I dislike Facebook's ... Facebook.

Garbage

I'm very shy about who gets my Facebook, since it's under my real name. I've got deviantArt as CassidyPeterson as well, but I find I'm not very good at actually interacting with my friends there.

Wheezing Gekko

Since opening up my fanart account on dA I've forced myself to at least respond to any comment on my stuff, and to join a couple of groups and participate a little.

*edit* Speaking of which, someone gifted me a 3-month premium membership!
... what should I do with it?

Garbage

I use my premium to post polls on my page and thumbnails in deviation descriptions, but really the only reason I care is that it gives me ad-free browsing.

Garbage

heart my new niece was born today

Wheezing Gekko

Congrats, Auntie Cassidy!

The best thing about nieces/nephews is that you get to play with them when you want and don't have to put up with them when you don't. They're not your kids, after all!

Feral Reindeer

Cassidy Peterson
heart my new niece was born today
Congrats Cassy! heart

Feral Reindeer

Vryko Lakas
Congrats, Auntie Cassidy!

The best thing about nieces/nephews is that you get to play with them when you want and don't have to put up with them when you don't. They're not your kids, after all!
~sighs~ But what if I want kids, but cannot have them. Then nieces or ( whatever the correct English term is for boy nieces) are a constant heartache. Fun sure...

Garbage

My parents are both the babies in their families so my cousins have been having kids since I was like twelve, I'm only thirty and I feel so far behind!

I get to meet to new baby in March at my mom's wedding 3nodding

Wheezing Gekko

Cassidy's av reminds me of Everquest for some reason.

Sandraugiga
~sighs~ But what if I want kids, but cannot have them. Then nieces or ( whatever the correct English term is for boy nieces) are a constant heartache. Fun sure...

Have you considered adoption?

Animal

Vryko Lakas
Cassidy's av reminds me of Everquest for some reason.

Sandraugiga

Have you considered adoption?
[snips personal story]

Wheezing Gekko

Yeah, much more complicated than I thought. :<

On a lighter note, Happy Pi Day?

Animal

Vryko Lakas
Yeah, much more complicated than I thought. :<

On a lighter note, Happy Pi Day?
*smiles* Happy Pi day. May all your math be correct today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff