Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Reindeer

Calmer
And we'd just gotten this lawn clear of old people too. 8(
I thought they were all at the wedding...
Sandraugiga
*gasp*

I'M ALIVE!!!!!

Howe is Ami? heart

Erm... really about the same.
I keep trudging along with my job. I'm taking classes on the side now, but beyond that, life continues much as it has for the past age. : )

How about your Sandra-kins? : )

Feral Reindeer

I have been bladder problem free for more then a half year. That is amazing! heart Vitamin C, I owe you so much!

I have been knitting little sweaters for dolls, and gardening. My peas will be ready to eat in half a month I hope.

The only thing right now which is a bit of a fail is that I cannot color drawings so easy any more. I got a new computer, which was awesome, but now I don't have photoshop anymore...
Sandraugiga
I have been bladder problem free for more then a half year. That is amazing! heart Vitamin C, I owe you so much!

I have been knitting little sweaters for dolls, and gardening. My peas will be ready to eat in half a month I hope.

The only thing right now which is a bit of a fail is that I cannot color drawings so easy any more. I got a new computer, which was awesome, but now I don't have photoshop anymore...

I can sympathze. I lost flash when I reformated my computer a few years ago, so no more clock-art from me.

Well, that sucks to hear about your health problems, hun. : ( I totally wish you the best with it, though. <3 Totally-totally!

Feral Reindeer

Nono, I typed that I didn't have any bladder problems anymore.

Feral Reindeer

And the clock art was awesome. Have you tried GIMP? I tried it, but the brushes were not size adjustable, which sucked a lot for me...
Sandraugiga
And the clock art was awesome. Have you tried GIMP? I tried it, but the brushes were not size adjustable, which sucked a lot for me...

What's GIMP?

Also, woohoo! Congrulations on feeling better. : ) Clearly that was angelic healing at it's finest.

Feral Reindeer

From what I can tell Gimp is a older version of photoshop, which everybody can download for free.
Sandraugiga
From what I can tell Gimp is a older version of photoshop, which everybody can download for free.

I'll have the look. I've been feeling the itch to do something creative. : )

Feral Reindeer

Hey... pssttt....Do it! ninja Be creative! .... ninja ...Make little art babies!!!
Sandraugiga
Hey... pssttt....Do it! ninja Be creative! .... ninja ...Make little art babies!!!

xD I think I will!

The most creative thing I've done today is design my new avvy. xD Nice and breezey, definately summer apperal. Now if only it'd stop raining and summer would get here already. xD

Feral Reindeer

It is summer here!

How fast can you get here? We could go to the Queensday fleamarket tomorrow!
Sandraugiga
It is summer here!

How fast can you get here? We could go to the Queensday fleamarket tomorrow!

Well, where's here?

Oooh! Fleamarket! Sounds lovely! There's a huge one over in Illinois that I use to go to when I was younger. I love buying like random nick-knacky things. : )

Feral Reindeer

Well, here would be The Netherlands, Leeuwarden. 3nodding
Sandraugiga
I thought they were all at the wedding...
Latest news story:

William and Kate kissed!

On a balcony!

Great reporting, BBC.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items