• Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Midnight Chibi
Le_Scratch
Midnight Chibi
ϻɪɗɴɪɕʜτ ʗʜɪϐɪ
██████████████████████████████████████████
_ _ _

Oh. It's probably like that here as well, because people in my street always have parties till, like, two in the morning or something. It's probably just because the police can't be bothered to shut them up, though.
    In India?

– — – — – — – — – — – — – —
I want your red, green, blue, yellow, and white inks/bugs. Please?
Yeah. We dun fool around like that though; people work odd hours here and need sleep.
Idk, probably somewhere it's day there when it's not day here. I just threw out a country. >.>
ϻɪɗɴɪɕʜτ ʗʜɪϐɪ
_ _ _

So do people here. They still throw parties here though. I guess it's just 'cause it's Bondi.
    Why would you get a telemarketer call from another country?

Yeah. It's more ... usual in the city, I guess.
Idk. But I dun think any telemarketer in the US would do that at this hour; they'd get fired for that. Rofl.

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hm .. I think I'll just tell people tomorrow. You didn't seem to notice Michi. xD

Beloved Lover

Le_Scratch
Midnight Chibi
Le_Scratch
Midnight Chibi
ϻɪɗɴɪɕʜτ ʗʜɪϐɪ
_ _ _

Oh. It's probably like that here as well, because people in my street always have parties till, like, two in the morning or something. It's probably just because the police can't be bothered to shut them up, though.
    In India?

Yeah. We dun fool around like that though; people work odd hours here and need sleep.
Idk, probably somewhere it's day there when it's not day here. I just threw out a country. >.>
ϻɪɗɴɪɕʜτ ʗʜɪϐɪ
_ _ _

So do people here. They still throw parties here though. I guess it's just 'cause it's Bondi.
    Why would you get a telemarketer call from another country?

Yeah. It's more ... usual in the city, I guess.
Idk. But I dun think any telemarketer in the US would do that at this hour; they'd get fired for that. Rofl.
ϻɪɗɴɪɕʜτ ʗʜɪϐɪ
_ _ _

That's not what I meant. Bondi is in the city, but when someone here mentions the city they mean Sydney Central, which Bondi isn't in. Bondi is just... a party place or something, lmao. Tourist attraction and stuff.
    You'd think so but I don't think you can get telemarketer calls from other countries.

Jeering Raider

Invisible Hunter

Invisible Hunter

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Midnight Chibi
ϻɪɗɴɪɕʜτ ʗʜɪϐɪ
_ _ _

That's not what I meant. Bondi is in the city, but when someone here mentions the city they mean Sydney Central, which Bondi isn't in. Bondi is just... a party place or something, lmao. Tourist attraction and stuff.
    You'd think so but I don't think you can get telemarketer calls from other countries.

I know that ... but Bondi is still part of the metropolis of Sydney. xD So it's still part of the city system, whether it's close to what you call the city or not. I mean, like here. Orange Park isn't part of Jacksonville, but it's a close enough to feel like part of the city and retain the city atmosphere. /rambling on semi-incoherently

I don't know. But it wasn't someone I knew and they were trying to sell me something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff