Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cursed Dragon

User Image
HA! I was hoping they would tip that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Human

V Dragon V
Ajax the Great
V Dragon V
Ajax the Great
V Dragon V
User Image
Loin King is one of my newest fosters. The other is Munchie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And don't forget his loyal knight
Sir Loin Stake
I've been spelling it wrong haven't I. Well it makes for a great joke.
I want steak now....

Honestly I thought you were talking about something called loin king
although that name is a little gross
I mix up letters all the time and it's not limited to typing but reading as well. Part of my curse.
Lion King is my foster son.

A buddy of mine is like that too.
He's had a minor case of it since like grade school

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eloquent Genius

Human

Cursed Dragon

User Image
I don't like to reveal other people's alternate accounts or name changes to other people. If they want it known they will make it so.

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Feral Genius

Fashionable Genius

25,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Feral Genius

ive meen rick rolled more times in the past 2 months than i have in the past 2 years before that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff