Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angrah Mainyu
dalai.lama
What do you think about hippies?

"Stop saying you want world peace if you're not going to ******** work for it, you lazy potheads."
And that's directed to the one's that fit that description.
=_=

What about the hippies like Gandhi, or the Dalai lama?
sometimes, they can be smelly. X)!
I think this is a dumb thread, that's what i think. And Hippies are okay.

Hippies are.. well hip.
heart

.::{<3}::.
My mother was a hippie.

-FfC
Formula for Cocaine
My mother was a hippie.

-FfC

Your mother was a flower child? That's awesome.
What do people mean by "hippies?"

I was a little kid in the 60's-70's. Even back then, the term "hippie" meant different things to different people.

To some, it meant "person who won't get a job and never washes."

To others, it was "drug-user."

Others called anyone a hippie if they had long hair... and then assumed a lot of other things about the person based only on their hair.

To some, the terms "hippie" and "peacenik" meant the same thing.

(How is it bad to want peace, by the way?)
hippies are tight. cool
I smoke with hippies all the time, they're my best friends and allies against the "man" man.
I wanted to buy a book on hippies once that was $14. I ended up not getting it. D:
Duuude. I think they are totally groovy.
Hippies = heart
It depends on the hippy and how extreme they are with their views, hippy is such a broad catagory these days.
more then half the people in my school are hippies
I like em better then preps : )
they are magic on a stick. i dunno. it depends on what kind. are they pot smoking lazy hippies, or college know-it-all hippies, or just i-wish-i-lived-in-the-60's-but-dont-know-what-hippie-grass-means hippies. see the only good hipie is a college know it all hippie. i myself am a hippie, and they are the only ones who follow through wiht what they say and live the word. see any other hippie sits around saying we should do something but doesnt because pot is amazing. pot is not the answer and is a waste of time. one should say lets do somethingn and do it. now a days people give hippies a bad name...especially in high school. LIVE FOR WHO YOU ARE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff