Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Bus To Beelzebub!

Your words burn the air Like the names of candy bars 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 6 ]
Get on to the bus 0.18604651162791 18.6% [ 8 ]
Quadrilateral I was Now I warp like a smile 0.48837209302326 48.8% [ 21 ]
Yellow no. 5, 5, 5 0.18604651162791 18.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]

but if your face is in the water it cant get hit by the sun. biggrin I say just sit in the boat under the umbrella.

Eloquent Enabler

I do have to breathe, unless you want me to drown neutral

Although it is a moot point now. I was put on babysitting duty. Julie was asked to watch the baby and I was asked to keep track of another little kid.
I was more thinking you could have used a snorkel.Sorry about you being put on babysitting duty are you still ok for this coming weekend?

Eloquent Enabler

I think so, but that depends on my crazy family. G-pa wants to go back to Johnstown to pick up the tire to the bush-hog (it is getting fixed at the moment). There might me a
lets-go-NOW-to Johnstown moment coming soon. And since mom refuses to go with G-pa alone, I kind of have to go...
lol, bush-hog.

Eloquent Enabler

Viper: Is this weekend babysitting, or bowling, or both. I'm so confused about scheduling right now sweatdrop I know you were just trying to be 'funny', but not everything is a joke.

The bush-hog, that you discourteously laughed at, was a big part of my childhood, and is kind of a big point of contention within my family right now. Sorry, I'm just in a shitty mood and i don't appreciate you laughing at things out of ignorance >.<
as of right now (5:22pm on Monday) it is both but I will have more details later tonight hopefully.

Eloquent Enabler

Eloquent Enabler

Spent the majority of the day searching the internet for Japanese language schools. Result = my eyes kind of hurt and I still feel like I have absolutely no pertinent information on the subject gonk
In the US or in Japan? did you get my message about Project Runway?

Eloquent Enabler

In Japan ^.^

And yes I got your message. I didn't even know the new season was starting so soon! Luckily my DVR knew <3
would your dog go with you or stay here with a family member? I will miss you when you go but we will still have Gaia biggrin

Eloquent Enabler

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that Menchi would have to stay here (with you?). But this is a ll just speculative at the moment.

Eloquent Enabler

Brother didn't ask me to help him move because it is up three flights of steps and he chose an apartment without air conditioning gonk
Brother is so thoughtful <3

So, bowling is still on!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas