Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: OchibiRyoma//Hakuyako
Best way to reach me: PM//I may come back ocassionally
Cost:
"Soft" Copic:
[1] [2] [3] = 15k for a headshot, 20k for a bust up shot, and 28k for a waist up shot

Copic: [1] [2] = same as the "soft" copic prices

*Check out shop for more -- .:Mada Mada Dane:.
Samples: www please -- here are my two most recent ones [1] [2] (both were done in my "soft copic" style)
Estimated Time till peice is finished: give me at least 2-3 weeks min.
Do you take items: yes, if it's something reasonable
t e n n y
*adds to subscribed threads* ninja
heart
jneb
mandies
Aw. Why would people not like that? The newspaper thing is so cute. XD

*so flattered* thankyou <33 :'D
i think maybe cause they don't like lineless chibis? or something @.@;
I didn't even notice it was lineless. @_@ How do you do THAT? ;-;
mandies
o.O

*pokes bum* heart
*Squealgasm*

Tenny - When my hunter gets to 70, I can adopt your baby aco. Me and Des fight all the freaking time, but I can leech her solo with my hunter if you want. But having a baby acolyte is hard, even after turning priest, because you don't have 99 int, and you regen so slow. @_@ Not only that but the hp/sp cut is kinda bad. So I'd reccomend something else baby. Just letting you know you have the option. xD;

Sparkly Werewolf

mandies
t e n n y
Hey there. :'D <33
You're posting, I feel special. <3
^_^you should xP
mandies
jneb
mandies

*rollsover* xD
it's not completely lineless.. i just don't line it with the black like usual.. heart
I sketch, CG, & then touchup lines with a slightly darker colour than the colour for that section :]
mandies
*Squealgasm*

Tenny - When my hunter gets to 70, I can adopt your baby aco. Me and Des fight all the freaking time, but I can leech her solo with my hunter if you want. But having a baby acolyte is hard, even after turning priest, because you don't have 99 int, and you regen so slow. @_@ Not only that but the hp/sp cut is kinda bad. So I'd reccomend something else baby. Just letting you know you have the option. xD;

Did you like that, baby? wink xp *pokes again*
jneb
mandies
jneb
mandies

*rollsover* xD
it's not completely lineless.. i just don't line it with the black like usual.. heart
I sketch, CG, & then touchup lines with a slightly darker colour than the colour for that section :]
Oh, that I do know how to do.
I should find someone who can colour and do a joint auction. Even if I didn't get anything out of it, I think it'd be fun. I haven't done an auction in quite some time. @_@

Sparkly Werewolf

StrawberiGurl
t e n n y
heart
4laugh

mandies
*Squealgasm*

i dont know what you mean? why do i still have a newb brain when it comes to RO sweatdrop
mandies
jneb
mandies
jneb
mandies

*rollsover* xD
I should find someone who can colour and do a joint auction. Even if I didn't get anything out of it, I think it'd be fun. I haven't done an auction in quite some time. @_@

I'd bid. I love you art. <3 ^_^
t e n n y
StrawberiGurl
t e n n y
heart
4laugh

mandies
*Squealgasm*

i dont know what you mean? why do i still have a newb brain when it comes to RO sweatdrop
When you get adopted, you have a stat cap at 80, instead of 99. And your hp/sp are cut by 1/3rd. So it can get tough running out of sp, and not being able to tank lots. But still, baby aco's are freaking cute.
mandies
jneb
mandies
jneb
mandies

*rollsover* xD
auctions are usually fun xD but it can get lonely sometimes.. (for me, anyways)

:'D heart
/dork

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas