Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiiii. ♥

As you've probably gathered, I'm on the hunt for a Literate roleplay partner! This, of course, would mean that I expect longish posts, with descriptive words, generally correct spelling, and a nice flow. I also look for frequent contacting! This means that you're going to RP with me more than once, or twice, or three times. I'm hoping for a long, continuous RP!

I roleplay a LOT of romance. If you aren't looking for romance, don't contact me please! I'm not an action person, so keep that in mind also.

I roleplay a female in every scenario. I will not double up, or play a male. Ever. Sorry. However, I do yuri!

I prefer to take suggestions from you as to what kind of character you'd like me to play. I'm rather versatile as to being able to play a giggling cheerleader or a surly goth. So please, before IMing me, take this into consideration.

So, can you provide me with what I'm looking forrrr??
[if not, don't bother reading further]

So, without any further ado... here's a list of the kinds of roleplays I do!

[fyi, it is in order of which I prefer most to which I prefer least]

[x] Neighborhood[x]
[x] Band [x]
[x] Highschool [x]
[x] Fruit's Basket [x]
[x] Vampire [x]
[x] Yuu Yuu Hakusho [x]

.o. I don't play originals, but would prefer if you did. The originals in Furuba that I like being paired with are Shigure, Haru, and Aaya. The originals in YYH are Kuronue [from the movie], Suuichi Kurama, Yoko Kurama, and Hiei. I repeat: I don't play originals. .o.

.o. In neighborhood, I prefer to play people that have been neighbors for a long time, as well as friends, that have had a long-standing crush on one-another. .o.

.o. I don't do incest, and usually don't do teacher x student. But if you have an amazing plot for Teacher x Student and want me to be Student, I can do that. .o.

.o. I prefer to play characters in the 16-24 age range. I can go a little lower, or a little higher, but mostly I do not budge. .o.

.o. In band, I always play the lead singer. In most cases, my character has a diva-like way about them, but if you request, I will turn that down. .o.

.o. In vampire, I will play a mortal or a vampire. I prefer mortal x vampire, and will once again be either. .o.

.o. As far as Highschool goes, I'd rather be a Junior or Senior, but can deal with anything .o.

AIM [most preferred] = nichi x3 anth0ny
MSN [second most preferred] = x_____nichinarc0tic@hotmail.com
Y!M [third most preferred] = mexicanGOGURT

DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA PM!!!!
Pretty colours! <3
Thankyou.

Bumpishhh.
Bumpity bump
-bumps board furiously-

[idontreallyrplikethat]
Gwarrrrr.
Bump D: