< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

*falls asleep on couch waiting for ppl* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
....Good morning, bump.
*wakes up and sees paper clip* good morning
....this is stupid.
"What is?" She walked in to hear someone say,'....stupid.'
The Paperclip
....this is stupid.

Herro Paper-Clippy-Friend-Type-Person! *gives a big hug* Not sure what's dumb, but Ohka's here! Sort of.. hehe, I'm quite random with my times... sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And this, is what we call a pocket-chair. Use it wisely.
Ooooh. Hiyas!!! -waves-
I gently stroke the board as I look around. My eyes rest on the mutli-colored sofa and I resolve to find one and add it to my shrine of treasures and rarities. Hiylo! I hope noone ish nasty to me..

Its come to this..sigh. I am genuinely sorry for wasting your time people.And or annyoing you.But Please. I wish for my board to live
User Image
If I have pesterd you feel free to pm me and shout at me. If I have someway attracted you to my board..CLICK NOW! Even if I havent... CLICK NOW! Heh heh.. sweatdrop If I have someway attracted you to myself romantically(fat chance of that)..Go away. Now.

exclaim heart exclaim heart question
Hihi~ The paperclip is alive, yey! xp
Anyone good with Adobe Illustrator...? My photoshop skills do nothing in this bizzaro world...
Sorry Nope. I can draw...But when it comes to computer drawing me= zilch splat.

Its come to this..sigh. I am genuinely sorry for wasting your time people.And or annyoing you.But Please. I wish for my board to live
User Image
If I have pesterd you feel free to pm me and shout at me. If I have someway attracted you to my board..CLICK NOW! Even if I havent... CLICK NOW! Heh heh.. sweatdrop If I have someway attracted you to myself romantically(fat chance of that)..Go away. Now.

Ok, well I figured out how to change the color of what I put... that's something, haha. sweatdrop
YEY! Clappings,lots of for you.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces