Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

Mad Migy 9
Dracoya
Hullo Migy, Couture. Its always nice to see that people are still here!

Things have been going well. Im still working at nintendo, pretty excited about the 3DS launch. Managed to get engaged, still an odd concept to my brain though. Been playin dragonrealms, dnd 4.0 and starting a shadowrun game, and a little dragonage 2 for the past few days... so pretty busy. How about you guys?
Woo, congrats on the engagement heart 3nodding . How fancy is the 3DS going to be? I'm doing alright, not working yet, but volunteering to help out animals which is quite a bit of fun. Other than that, not a whole lot going on for me.

heart thanks! Found me a keeper. Lol.

Yes the 3DS is looking very fancy. I've never owned a handheld before and I want one. I don't even know what games ill want for it yet. I probably wont be able to afford it, but ill try. Im really hoping that the aqua blue is actually really close to either my avatars colors, or some of my arts so I can put a Dracoya decal on it. Haha!

Volunteering makes for a great reference, also shows how you've kept busy while not working. Wish you the best with job hunting, I was on unemployment for months before I managed to get back on here again.

Codger

Well, doing a few side jobs here and there seems to keep things going well enough. Other than that we'll see how things go 3nodding . I've only be partially looking for work. A friend is going to be visiting next month so I've been dragging my heels on looking for work xd . However, seeing if I can hired on where I'm volunteering, if only even a temp position.

As for handheld systems, I'm in between on them. I usually look for games that I'd enjoy, which are usually more puzzle oriented games. It's hard for me to get into a lot of games, especially if they're overly popular xd .
I can't figure this place out anymore. It took me twenty minutes to find my PMs. sad

Codger

Erinys
I can't figure this place out anymore. It took me twenty minutes to find my PMs. sad
Yeah, this place gets more convoluted every day.
i dont knooooow i cant figger out this place maaan
its like that im high and on crack and sniffing meth lolz

(THAT was a joke btw)

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Dracoya

Congrats on your engagement! I was engaged for like six years and I'm still wrapping my head around having a one year wedding anni in May... sooo- enjoy it while it lasts! Any set date yet? I'm glad to hear you're still working at Nintendo- still has to be one of the neatest jobs...

As for me- like Migy I've been volunteering a lot at LP's, the local animal shelter. So, pretty busy since LP's going to be at the first Pet Expo here in the city. My husband and I adopted another kitty this week named Tango. ... and finally it snowed like crazy. Boo! (Shush Migy with your joy and love of snow.)

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Erinys

If you've not turned the PowerUser Menus on- it helps out a lot.
Quote:
New! Restore those little navigation items you lost when the navigation was last updated (trade, journals, clans, my posts, my topics, etc.)

Here is a link to turn on old menu links along with some other stuff just incase you've not found this yet. C: Hope that helps you get around a bit better. If all else fails- click the MY GAIA menu or hover over it to find everything you need.

User Image

User Image

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
*Points* It's an Erinys! They exist!

Or do they?

I suggest a lobotomy to confirm the reality of the Erinys.
Celisasu
Erinys

Or do they?

I exist sad I mean, I am typing this out and everything. I am just liek ninja I pop out of the shadows and return at will assassinating my target in between.

And thank you Count Debonaire. I'm just griping. :< I miss the easy to navigate Gaia.

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Zomg it's an AoD. eek They still live! Now, if only Stryiker and Crim' popped up the gang would all be here.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
Celisasu
Erinys

Or do they?

I exist sad I mean, I am typing this out and everything. I am just liek ninja I pop out of the shadows and return at will assassinating my target in between.

And thank you Count Debonaire. I'm just griping. :< I miss the easy to navigate Gaia.

But what if we only think you're typing that out? What if you're a figment of our overactive imaginations? WE MUST BE SURE!

More seriously, how's life been treating you?
Holy crap, a wild AoD has appeared! o_o

Codger

Blackwing
Holy crap, a wild AoD has appeared! o_o
AoD used "post". It was super effective!
Look at all these posts, I should log in more often haha.

More officially, hi guys. mrgreen

Life's been pretty busy for me both good and bad. What about you guys? :3

As for Stryiker, last time I spoke to him was a few months ago. He's pretty busy himself with schooling in the academy the way it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff