Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow, That was weird, all my posts were set up backwards then, Migy's "if only" was at the top, and people had made quotes of things not said yet, I'll see if i can get a screeny.
darkmanxx
LOL That's some funky traveling posts.

Playing zOMG. I wish it would stop disconnecting though. And it seems a bit glitchy still. But what else is new.

Magical Lunatic

Let me know when ZoMG isn't as glitchy and then I'll try it. Might be something for the MK crew to do together. xd
You get to wear rings that have special powers.... ninja

And yeah, it's really glitched up now. I just finished a third part of the tutorial and it suddenly started going backwards like those screenshots just posted.

Codger

wow, that's something different. The guild doing something together? When was the last time something like that happened?

Magical Lunatic

Mad Migy 9
wow, that's something different. The guild doing something together? When was the last time something like that happened?

Once upon a time in a forum far far away......
TO be honest I thought you all somehow planned it, being Moo has edited the title to say "Trick". lol
darkmanxx
TO be honest I thought you all somehow planned it, being Moo has edited the title to say "Trick". lol
xd

Codger

Well, that could be 7 changing the title on Moo as he does that sometimes.
Well I still thought I were bein tricked, but then again that would take some effort I suppose, and MK doesn't put much anything into anything I believe. sweatdrop

Magical Lunatic

Anyways I have Little Big Planet and Fall Out 3 right now. My brother picked up Dead Space. So lots of games to toy with at this point. 3nodding

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Mad Migy 9
Se-vens hasn't changed the title in some time, unfortunately. It's just too bad that Hana won't let me turn do tricks on any hapless little kids who come by our door. xd
Anonymooo
Mad Migy 9
Se-vens hasn't changed the title in some time, unfortunately. It's just too bad that Hana won't let me turn do tricks on any hapless little kids who come by our door. xd
Terrible.

I totally get a kick out of scaring the s**t out of kids and/or throwing stuff at them. Now I'm in a building though and can't do it sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff