Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been super busy with real Halloween stuff so I don't have any of the event items at all. Is there a list of them all somewhere?
Shokushu
Celisasu
Roslyn Esmeralda Sade
This thread is not about much of anything. . . is it? No offense. . .

I'm just wondering if I'm talking to a bunch given up on role-play, is all. . .

I don't think we ever were about much of anything. The only difference now and then was that we were very very active about not being much of anything where now we aren't so active about it. 3nodding The shift from GD to Guilds hurt us.
They ruined the best parts of Gaia like that T___T
Well cruising by GD the other day makes me wonder if we really wanted to stay...

Codger

Well, in a way, MK brought discipline to the GD. All of the hangout threads that used to be there did. Once they were all moved, the GD became a glorified chatterbox as all the oldbies jumped ship.
Other hangout threads helped enforce order as well by holding to the universal "don't be a tool" philosophy that comes with, y'know, hanging out in a group. But when some punk got chewed out by us (I think it was us) for being said kind of tool, he went on a crusade stating that all hangout threads "excluded" select people (okay honestly, some did) and that they weren't really "about" anything.

Gee, I didn't realize that general discussion had to be about a specific topic. xd

Codger

Well, it did, but now it's just about spam, and not the good canned kind.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The #1 undisputed reason why I want to go back to Hawaii: the food. This beauty will set you back all of 3-4 dollars and come with an assload of fries.

Codger

yeah, it could be fun, but I would go more to visit friends and the like, but I'm a weirdo like that. and I would have to hunt down Sam Choy

Magical Lunatic

Anonymooo
The #1 undisputed reason why I want to go back to Hawaii: the food. This beauty will set you back all of 3-4 dollars and come with an assload of fries.

That does look good.

And obviously the mistake MK made in the GD is that we weren't a thread about how big our p***s was or what we wrote on our boobs.
Celisasu
Anonymooo

That does look good.

And obviously the mistake MK made in the GD is that we weren't a thread about how big our p***s was or what we wrote on our boobs.
But those topic are a general discussion and a valid concern of 12 year olds everywhere!!

Seriously though I still don't know if the decline of GD was stoppable, if you ask me. The growth rate of Gaia outpaces anything anyone in a hangout thread in GD could've done, especially five year later. (Holy crap it's been that long)
People were I'd say it at least accelerated the decline.
Of course. neutral That and the very obvious IQ drop of 13 year olds. I swear they get dumber and dumber each year.

Codger

Erinys
Of course. neutral That and the very obvious IQ drop of 13 year olds. I swear they get dumber and dumber each year.
It's not that they get dumber, but society has lower standards for an education each year.
We're just all operating on the same view of annoying. Each year they understand that last year's stuff doesn't have the same impact and they come up with something stronger by comparison.
Mad Migy 9
Erinys
It's not that they get dumber, but society has lower standards for an education each year.

I prefer to think each of these kids were dropped on a head as a child. Several times.

Codger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces