Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Lunatic

This event is made of win. The human final item is a bazooka. xd
Celisasu
Yeah I managed to get all the items for all factions already.

Except for the bazooka, all the human items are made of fail though.
Celisasu

You know, I'd heard you were extending your tentacles into Dubai but I hadn't realized how literally:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tsuchirinhon
Twinkle is a much better name than ICINGDEATH, BLRGLGLGLLLLLL
On a scale of 1-10 on the Retardometer, Icingdeath is an 8.5, whereas Twinkle, well...
...it reminds me too much of this guy, so it's like a 44.
I meant the mount, not the sword. xD

*Goes to bed* x.x

Magical Lunatic

Shokushu
Celisasu

You know, I'd heard you were extending your tentacles into Dubai but I hadn't realized how literally:

That's.....just.....so beautiful. heart

AoD>I've barely begun. Just have the human items and first two vampire items at this point. My computer died a horrible evil death and I reformatted last night. And worked today. Most unfun. But I'm off Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday so I should have no problem getting everything before the event ends I suspect.
Celisasu

AoD>I've barely begun. Just have the human items and first two vampire items at this point. My computer died a horrible evil death and I reformatted last night. And worked today. Most unfun. But I'm off Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday so I should have no problem getting everything before the event ends I suspect.

Yeah that should be enough time, I think. xd It only took me about two days of half-assing it around the factions to get all the items. Personally, I think the dark elves have the best items.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
Celisasu

Yeah that should be enough time, I think. xd It only took me about two days of half-assing it around the factions to get all the items. Personally, I think the dark elves have the best items.

And I've concluded there's no point to putting points into anything but attack. I'm dishing out 30 damage per hug right now as a zombie. xd Gives me good odds of being the killing blow meaning I get the bonus XP for a kill.

Codger

I keep getting stuff from an unknown person. TIs weirdness.
Depending on how much the speed up buff does for the other ones you might want a few points in energy just so you don't find yourself sitting around with wasted haste.

Aged Codger

[******** yes, cough-inducing smog.
Celisasu
And I've concluded there's no point to putting points into anything but attack. I'm dishing out 30 damage per hug right now as a zombie. xd Gives me good odds of being the killing blow meaning I get the bonus XP for a kill.

I pretty much went one skill point in energy, two to attack. xd

And I just got a brown gift box. surprised Should I open it?
For the fun of opening it? Yus.
For the fun of getting something cool? Almost absolutely not.
For profit? Hells no.
Gremlinpanz? Umm.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
Celisasu

Now I have everything. I just went 3 strength per level on everything. Although Dark Elf is glitched. I noticed that for some reason my backstab was healing the amount of damage it was supposed to be dealing. xd
Celisasu
Erinys
Celisasu

Now I have everything. I just went 3 strength per level on everything. Although Dark Elf is glitched. I noticed that for some reason my backstab was healing the amount of damage it was supposed to be dealing. xd
xd A lovely glitch.

Humans had an awesome ability where I was doing about 75 dmg per attack for 50 energy. And then it got nerfed so now it does like 20 dmg + str. Compeletely not worth it for 50 energy now.

And I'm going to open my brown box, I guess. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces