Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celisasu
Erinys
I only played it because it horrified the adults around me. I guess they knew I would one day get ideas.

My family would've been happy with something like MK out of me. I've always had weird hobbies as far as they've been concerned. xd
"Finally something normal!"

Magical Lunatic

I still get that reaction from my family. xd What do you mean you're buying a tank with a giant toxic blood spewing skull?!

I wish days were longer. 24 hours is way too short. If days were 48 hours I could get so much more done. 3nodding
Yar, I agree. I need to work on the character descriptions right now for the storyline...but I just don't want to. gonk MOAR TIEM PLEASE

Magical Lunatic

What storyline?

I also need more money. I think I have more hobbies than is good for me. Which is also why I need longer days. 3nodding

I'll be glad to get paid this week. I need some superglue to get that the gun back on one of my tanks. It's too heavy for something like modeling cement.
Storyline for the game for this term my team is working on. It's going to be an RPG but because we only have three months to make it I can't make the story long...but it still has to be comprehensive and have depth. xp So the character descriptions are being a pain in the a** to write.

Magical Lunatic

Ah. Make the main characters two sisters. Imply throughout the story that one of the sisters is a ghost. And then reveal at the end that the sister that you implied was the ghost is actually a real girl and the main character who you thought was the real girl is actually the ghost. 3nodding
xd Sounds familiar... :p

Everything's all together already, just gotta write it up. unfortunately I just don't have the drive or the energy today. neutral

Magical Lunatic

Just remember the saying:

Hard work rewards you later but procrastination rewards you now!

Or the saying:

Procrastination is like masterbation. It might feel good right now but in the end you're only screwing yourself.

You use the first one today and the other one on the day you're doing it all in a rush. xd
... xd This is technically the day of the rush. It's due Friday at 11:59pm the latest but I won't have to time to do it because I'll be working. Or in class...although technically I can do some in class and I tend to do better when I'm supposed to be paying attention to one thing but am doing another. Hmm.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
... xd This is technically the day of the rush. It's due Friday at 11:59pm the latest but I won't have to time to do it because I'll be working. Or in class...although technically I can do some in class and I tend to do better when I'm supposed to be paying attention to one thing but am doing another. Hmm.
God! That's as bad as the time I did a report the day before it was due...for my 8AM class. xd
Celisasu
Erinys
God! That's as bad as the time I did a report the day before it was due...for my 8AM class. xd
xd

Well technically I've got some done... 2 complete, 2 half done...out of seven character descriptions. ninja

So...kinda like 3 out of 7.

Magical Lunatic

Ah. So hopefully you'll finish a bit more tonight.
Almost done another one. ninja I think my team is gonna kill me if I get a low score on this. I'm supposed to be the writer.

Magical Lunatic

I can't stand team projects. I hate depending on other people.
Same here. I still blame my term 1 team for my ******** up GPA.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff