Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celisasu
Erinys
Celisasu
Babies make great undead though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...I was hungry....until I saw that picture gonk
'

I inflict evil and suffering because I care. 3nodding
Lie. xp
Anonymooo
Awww yeah. I was wondering if they were gonna do anything good for Dragonball's 25th anniversary (even if it's a little early). s**t, the One Piece tenth-anniversary movie coulda been better, but hey, it's One Piece so we forgive it.

Also: turning Naruto into a generic-seeming high school series is surprisingly feasible. xd
I'm glad to know DBZ is older than me. I don't know why.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
Celisasu
Erinys
Celisasu
Babies make great undead though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...I was hungry....until I saw that picture gonk
'

I inflict evil and suffering because I care. 3nodding
Lie. xp

Truth. If I didn't care then I'd just settle for quick murder. I just wouldn't care enough to put the effort into inflicting the pain and suffering. Thus....I care. 3nodding
Celisasu

Truth. If I didn't care then I'd just settle for quick murder. I just wouldn't care enough to put the effort into inflicting the pain and suffering. Thus....I care. 3nodding
Sounds like opposing logic to me. Like coffee.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
Celisasu

Care doesn't require logic.
s**t... shitshitshitshitsheeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

When is the ninth One Piece movie gonna be released on DVD!? gonk
Celisasu
Erinys
Celisasu

I suppose that`s true. It`d be nice if it did in this case though.
Valiant Genocide
You've gotta be kidding me. Dragonball has really been around for THAT long?
Dragonball started in 1984, so it'll be 25 next year. xd

One Piece hit the 10-year mark last year.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Hajime no Ippo, both of which are still going, both hit the 20-year mark last year. xd

Codger

Squeeky McSqueekles
Blech! Pickle...
Totally

zain > nothing, it's just another reason to call you crazy. I also have a lychee liquor that I got from Cory.

Moo > Thats....just too long for any series.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
Celisasu
Erinys
Celisasu

I suppose that`s true. It`d be nice if it did in this case though.
Look at the plus side. If you're ever hungry, the cupboard is bear, and you can't go and get food, just think about undead babies and you'll be fine. Also has use as a dietary technique I suppose. The Gross Out Diet! Why didn't I think of it? It wouldn't be of much use for people like me but I'm sure at least 20% of people will be succeptable to it!
KitsuneNinja
When is the ninth One Piece movie gonna be released on DVD!? gonk
The movie only premiered last month, so we'll probably have to wait 3-5 more months for it to be on DVD.

The second Bleach movie should be out in like 2-3 months, though, and it seems decently interesting.
Anonymooo
Valiant Genocide
You've gotta be kidding me. Dragonball has really been around for THAT long?
Dragonball started in 1984, so it'll be 25 next year. xd

One Piece hit the 10-year mark last year.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Hajime no Ippo, both of which are still going, both hit the 20-year mark last year. xd
That is just way too long for anything, a series, a television set, a bike, a car, a marriage, etc.
Anonymooo
The second Bleach movie should be out in like 2-3 months, though, and it seems decently interesting.

After the wtf-fest that was the first Bleach movie, I don't have much to say about the second one.

The 9th OP movie is what I want to force my brother to watch. Plus the reviews that I read were awesome.

You know what's > than undead babies? Octobabies.
Celisasu
Look at the plus side. If you're ever hungry, the cupboard is bear, and you can't go and get food, just think about undead babies and you'll be fine. Also has use as a dietary technique I suppose. The Gross Out Diet! Why didn't I think of it? It wouldn't be of much use for people like me but I'm sure at least 20% of people will be succeptable to it!
Looks like America has found its new celebrity diet!
Mad Migy 9
Moo > Thats....just too long for any series.
Oh, you know there is no such thing as "too long" as long as the series remains good. Golgo 13 has over 120 volumes to its credit, and it's very, very hard to ******** up something like that. xd

Then again, Inuyasha has only been around for a little bit longer than One Piece, and while its first dozen or so volumes were fantastic, I haven't been particularly looking forward to catching up. Ranma 1/2 is 36 volumes in total (I'm currently on volume 31) and it's consistently, oh, what's the right way to describe it?

I think "******** hilarious" fits. xd

Kochikame has 151 volumes out right now, and shows no signs of stopping until its creator is dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff