Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any Elliott Smith fans?

I love, love, love, love, love, (and I mean love) Elliott Smith.

crying I miss him...

Favorite songs: Plently, but mostly "pitseleh", "biggest lie", "speed trials", "sweet adeline" and more
Elliott Smith was amazing.

I remember when I found out that he had died -- I thought it was a prank at first. sad Needless to say, I was very upset.

Favorite songs: Last Call, Pitseleh

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
m, *joins in worshipping* he was a hero. too bad he didn't really realize that.
fav songs are for me
good to go
southern belle
coming up roses
St.ides heaven
everything reminds me of her *fawn*
everything means nothing to me *fawns again*
roman candle
...and just too many more.

I only heard of his death after days, just randomly spotting it in an old newspaper, just a few lines, and that was it. just broke my heart. guess I'm still so young I get hurt when people die.
*sniff* why??
but, sheesh, that was some way to go!
we'll miss him dearly.
I cried for the first time in years when he died.

u.u

I have yet to find an Elliott Smith song that I haven't rated 5 stars on iTunes.
the worst thing is so few people had heard of him before he died. It's all about the tragic musicians death stuff, eh.

i liked his music, but it was..just alright, nothing giant or revolutionary. It was a sad death in deed though, but overlal his music wasnt so damn good. bright eyes is still better, and besides, he was quite overhyped razz Cute how MTV came and made a lament for him and everything. like, dude, SO NOT MTV MATERIAL.
XDebaser
i liked his music! It was a sad death in deed. bright eyes is soooooo not as good (not to mention that bright eyes is more overhyped!) razz Cute how MTV came and made a lament for him and everything. like, dude, SO NOT MTV MATERIAL.

I feel the same way!!

;D
Tristeza
XDebaser
i liked his music! It was a sad death in deed. bright eyes is soooooo not as good (not to mention that bright eyes is more overhyped!) razz Cute how MTV came and made a lament for him and everything. like, dude, SO NOT MTV MATERIAL.

I feel the same way!!

;D

tristeza = soulmate heart
I ******** hate how mtv did that, like any of the viewers even knew s**t about them or appreciated him. it made me angry.
What makes ME angry are all those stupid little fangirls who say things like "omg elliott smith was great but too bad he wasn't hott like conor crying crying rip"

YES, PEOPLE ACTUALLY SAY SUCH THINGS.

Shoot me in the face.
Tristeza
What makes ME angry are all those stupid little fangirls who say things like "omg elliott smith was great but too bad he wasn't hott like conor crying crying rip"

Shoot me in the face.

HOLY GOD, who says that??? Kill them. stressed

I bought "XO" like half a week before his death... Bit of a nasty shock for me. sad My favorite songs are "Baby Britain", "Waltz #2 (XO)", and "Everybody Cares, Everybody Understands." He had the most AMAZING voice.
Aww...MTV is lame. They claim they make every bands fame. Like they are the best. They don't even play music anymore. They only show sex.

"We have a 2nd television channel cause we like to keep our viewers horny."
Tristeza

Shoot me in the face.

That is horrible.

this is why i hate most people.
I thought it was strange that the police were re-opening it and saying he could have been murdered. Who would murder Elliot Smith? He was so...sad. But a wonderful musician.
Tristeza

Shoot me in the face.

i'll shoot you if you shoot me.

quickly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items