Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

do it?

yes(: 0.40540540540541 40.5% [ 15 ]
no..^^ 0.59459459459459 59.5% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 >

im quting because im bored... sad i want to quit becaue i only have craps items... sad so the person that i want to donate all my items and care for it i will send trade and my last 70g in me.. smile
just leave.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help Herbert rule over Domokun!

Witty Shapeshifter

I thought I just saw you in the Exchange Forum.

Oh well. C u l8ter.
okei... sad
Many people seem to leave... /:
Oh well. ):

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Good Bye,.. *waves*
Why don't you just take a break and come back later?

Good luck either way.
[ _bubble_bubble_ ]
cry

nice hair.. sad goodbye... sad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dear diary, my teen angst bullsh*t has a body count ... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Only cuz you've no money? Damn b*****d, make some. mad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... I believe it's 6 going on 7 now. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff