Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I'd love some from yer flask mate." ~The Pirate offered 'im a rare smile dat dinna frequent 'er lips often. She looked quite pretty sittin' there in a dainty black.~

[[I wondered what that was. It gave me gold. =) ]]
"Oh, I see. It is a pleasure to meet you Alexia, You probably heard I am Arthur." He is smiling, seems this place has got a good pace to it. He likes it here," I am also dressed for my job." His nice suit with red undershirt. Which is visible because the coat splits into a V starting about lower chest, like most suits.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
|| ooc: Yay for gold! Yeah, I don't even know how I got it... it was just in my inventory one day. lol ||

Alexia shook her head at Wiggy. "No thank you." For some reason, it just now hit her that 'no thank you' was the only thing she had been saying to him whenever she would see him lately. It was odd, but... well, she didn't even know what was up with that.

Looking at Arthur now, she smiled, "Well, looking nice is a part of a lot of jobs, right? What is it that you do?"

Super Scamp

Taking a clean glass from the counter, Wiggy poured her a measure of the drink before expertly sliding it down the bar. "There you go, enjoy." He returned her smile with a lopsided grin of his own, the merriness of the expression not quite reaching his eyes.

Wiggy could only sigh defeatedly as he was denied a second time. He could do nothing but ask, which he had, and supposed he would just have to accept her polite decline. Rolling his shoulders Wiggy tipped the flask back and drank deeply.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~Cranin' aroun' Alexia, Peach glanced at Arthur wit' 'er large soft grey eyes. She made no attempt to mask dat she was eyein' 'im. 'er eyes sparkled a bit. Much more den she did a few moments ago. Dis man...Arthur certainly was spiffy.~
((luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurk))
Willow eyes closed more tightly as the real pain pushed through her. Breaks always hurt more about fifteen minutes after they happend, once the shock wore off. Though with her disease she was rather used to dealing with situations like this, the pain still caused her to hold her breath as it rattled through her small body.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Of course, Alexia had no clue that Peach was doing what she was doing, but if she were to turn her head, she would see. Instead, she glanced over at Wiggy, because she felt a bit bad. The two of them hadn't said much of anything to each other for a while. Hadn't they been best friends at one point? She began to miss at the times when they could talk for what seemed like forever. It was too bad that things changed.

"How was your day, Wiggy?" She asked him, in that soft, sweet voice of her as she gave him a half-smile. It's not that she wasn't feeling happy- she was ecstatic, as said before, but she was just doing a good job of hiding her excitement and doing all that she could not to tell the whole world how happy she was that she had sold so many paintings today.
"Management Alexia. In a fairly large company." He nods and then raises his glass of red wine taking a small taste," Makes me good money."

He knows the woman who seemed downed, which he has confirmed at this point but just listening. Is eying him and he smirks a bit and looks over," Heard you were having a rough day. I do hope tomorrow will be better for you."

Super Scamp

He giggled at Alexia's comment. "It was..interesting! I spent most of it training. It seems like that's all there is in my life besides my family and my business. My martial arts teacher, Master Pan Dao came by for tea today. That was enlightening...the Master is a very learned being, you see." Another sip from his flask broke up the stream of conversation for a moment. "He taught me the Fist of the Troubled Heavens Style."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~Peach nodded an' murmured.~ "Many thanks." ~She turned back to Wiggy, 'er cheeks an' neck flushed as she was caught starin'.~

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
"Must be nice to make good money." She giggled, "I'm just a painter. I never know how much I'll make in a month, much less how much I'll make each day. Sometimes I go home with nothing." She wasn't trying to make it sound like it was a bad profession, because it wasn't that bad at all. She got paid nicely, but that was only if someone wanted her paintings. Luckily the old and wealthy were more into traditional paintings than the pop art crap that was being sold today. Her tail was starting to sway quickly behind her, only because she thought about her day again and got excited once more.

Looking at Wiggy now, she tilted her head some. "Ah, sounds like your day was much more busier than mine." She really hated gloating, she really did, which is why she still had yet to mention to anyone how her day went. But the smile on her face was inevitable.
*wanders around, looking along the ground* Phillip!! Where are you? Darn that girl... she likes to roll away from me when I'm not looking
A dark portal opens up in the rafters, producing a being that slightly resembles a former tenant of this establishment.
He smiles over at Peach still," No need the thank me, and no need to feel embarrassed. It happens with me alot. Mostly because of these though,"he moves his shades down showing his red tinted eyes better," Then again I seem to entrace people also. Makes good for where I work though."

He looks to Alexia and still has his small charming smile," I am not in it for the money or power. I am in it for the sense that I am doing something to effect others. I life to feel important would be the best way to say it." His eyes catch her tail moving and he smirks before looking back up," Painter huh? I do love paintings and art. Maybe sometime I will have to take a look."

[Somehow I think I love this character a little to much.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces