Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Souijji
Kharne Sunar
Souijji
Kharne Sunar
Souijji
Kharne Sunar
The creature made a sighing sound and movement as it sat there.
Time and again Souijji's attention returned to the creature, wondering what it was that bound it to the couple on the couch and with it seemed so........was it sad? She really wasn't sure why the thought of sadness came to mind, but it almost seemed to fit.
If Souijji payed well enough attention, she would notice a silver line attaching the creature's left leg to Kato's left leg.
Souijji's eyes narrowed as she studied the creature. The energy it was emitting was far too much like the man on the couch to be random chance. Absently she started chewing on the end of the quill pen as her mind started throwing random possibilities out, most of which were discarded rather quickly, though the point that these two might be the same being kept coming back to her again and again.
It started to reach out toward Ariel's sleeping form but stopped itself and lowered its hand for the same reason it had made it into the building. It wouldn't be able to touch her.
Souijji's pen broke in half as a sudden thought hit her. She'd only heard of a few instances of the body and soul splitting and most of the time it had been caused by something deeper than most of what she was willing to get into. Could this possibly be a case of that? If so then how much time could the two live apart?
The creature that holds Kato's soul within it sits there silently for now.

Lonely Mage

lasagnaboy
Souijji
lasagnaboy
Souijji
lasagnaboy
You wouldn't be chancing anything but your... well comfort *he got up and walked over to her, and poked her head*
Souijji scowled and poked his side with the nibs of her pen.
*watched it go through his side* oh come on... you'd have to use something else *he poked her cheek this time and sat on the floor next to her*
"My first thought would be a soul silencer but I really don't like sending restless souls like yours into an eternal torment like that if I don't have to."
And you wouldn't do that to me, im you're friend *smiles*
"Lasagna, I wouldn't do that if you were an enemy. I'm a bit soft hearted that way. I might torture a living person for weeks or even months on end, but I won't destroy a soul.............with a few exceptions that is."
Souijji
Nadia_A.I.
"Well its all Greek t' me." She shrugged before downing the shot of whiskey, a shiver going up her spine as the liquid made its way down her throat.
Souijji actually giggled for a moment at the thought.
"Actually most of it is done in Latin, but Greek would be an interesting twist to all of it. Maybe I should try that one day. It would give the elders one more reason to want my head on a pole."
Luna just shook her head as she poured herself another shot. "Yer definitely an odd one Souijji." She grinned then. "Always good t' keep people on dere toes."
Souijji
lasagnaboy
Souijji
lasagnaboy
Souijji
lasagnaboy
You wouldn't be chancing anything but your... well comfort *he got up and walked over to her, and poked her head*
Souijji scowled and poked his side with the nibs of her pen.
*watched it go through his side* oh come on... you'd have to use something else *he poked her cheek this time and sat on the floor next to her*
"My first thought would be a soul silencer but I really don't like sending restless souls like yours into an eternal torment like that if I don't have to."
"Lasagna, I wouldn't do that if you were an enemy. I'm a bit soft hearted that way. I might torture a living person for weeks or even months on end, but I won't destroy a soul.............with a few exceptions that is."
dang... and here i thought i was special *sniffles, trying to look pathetic*
((PHILIP!!!!))

Lonely Mage

Kharne Sunar
Souijji swore softly under her breath then opened a hole in the fabric of space and time then half leaned inside it searching for the scroll that she was sure held the answer she was looking for.

{{ ninja Now for the big question. Will she be ablle to return his soul back to his body if she finds the scroll?}}

Lonely Mage

Nadia_A.I.
Souijji
Nadia_A.I.
"Well its all Greek t' me." She shrugged before downing the shot of whiskey, a shiver going up her spine as the liquid made its way down her throat.
"Actually most of it is done in Latin, but Greek would be an interesting twist to all of it. Maybe I should try that one day. It would give the elders one more reason to want my head on a pole."
Luna just shook her head as she poured herself another shot. "Yer definitely an odd one Souijji." She grinned then. "Always good t' keep people on dere toes."
Souijji pulled her head out of the rip in time and space and grinned at the woman.
"Odd is one of my specialties. Along with insanity and hopeless causes."
((Gah... when will jessie ever be on? I wanna kill off Cybie))

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Souijji
Kharne Sunar
Souijji swore softly under her breath then opened a hole in the fabric of space and time then half leaned inside it searching for the scroll that she was sure held the answer she was looking for.

{{ ninja Now for the big question. Will she be ablle to return his soul back to his body if she finds the scroll?}}
The creature was oblivious.

((Yeah, though the creature will need to be dealt with afterward.))

Super Scamp

((Dinnar. bbs.))

Lonely Mage

lasagnaboy
Souijji
lasagnaboy
Souijji
lasagnaboy
Souijji shook her head and smiled.
"You are special dear. You're also dead and beyond my normal torture methods."
Souijji
Nadia_A.I.
Souijji
Nadia_A.I.
Souijji pulled her head out of the rip in time and space and grinned at the woman.
"Odd is one of my specialties. Along with insanity and hopeless causes."
She downed the shot and snickered. "De only hopeless cause is one given up on."

Lonely Mage

Cybie
((Gah... when will jessie ever be on? I wanna kill off Cybie))
{{I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Medical TV show, I have finally found inner peace.

A Doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished,and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a choclits.

Yu haf no idr how gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee AR in ned ov inr pis.
}}
Souijji
lasagnaboy
Souijji
lasagnaboy
Souijji
lasagnaboy
Souijji shook her head and smiled.
"You are special dear. You're also dead and beyond my normal torture methods."
*he smiled* pfft there are ways to turture ghosts xp

Lonely Mage

Kharne Sunar
Souijji
Kharne Sunar

The creature was oblivious.

((Yeah, though the creature will need to be dealt with afterward.))
{{Souijji would love a new pet to "play" with.}}

Finally pulling out a scroll that looked like it was made from white sheets Souijji spread it out on the table and started scanning through it as quickly as she could to find the passage again. Her eyes seemed to fly over the strange writing that looked more like art than it did actual writing.
"I know it's here somewhere."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces