Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

*He nearly fell off his seat but caught his balance.* I am an old freind of Seths. He trained me, made me the person I am. I heard storys of his friends family I didn't know I would meet any of them.
Karven
*He nearly fell off his seat but caught his balance.* I am an old freind of Seths. He trained me, made me the person I am. I heard storys of his friends family I didn't know I would meet any of them.
"I didn't get to spend a lot of time with him, but what I have heard... He helped Mom and her last husband out a lot when my siblings and I were infants."
I am not quite sure what happened but from I could tell he was very sad to see what had happened. I wish I knew where he is, he has been gone for a very long time and I have not heard anything about him.
*Pyro yawned heavily before turning around and heading inside.*
Karven
I am not quite sure what happened but from I could tell he was very sad to see what had happened. I wish I knew where he is, he has been gone for a very long time and I have not heard anything about him.
She sighed softly and bit her lower lip. "Well Kairous killed himself a while back to bring back his only son. But other than that. I haven't heard anything at all."
Grinning he vanishes.
It's sad when great people make mistakes... *He finishes his water.* If you would please excuse me i have things to take care of and I must get some rest traveling is tiresome. Maybe I can drop by some other time.
"Of course. If you happen to see any of my family please tell them I said hello." She nodded as she stood up and fixed her night gown.
Of course *He gave a low bow before stepping into the shadows and disappeared*
She nodded to him and headed upstairs to bed after he left.

Dapper Shapeshifter

*kata walked into the inn in her human form, staying quiet due to the people sleeping in the rooms upstairs. She clicked on a few lights by the bar to pour herself a glass of chilled coffee and milk before taking a seat at the bar*

Dapper Shapeshifter

*she took small sips, reaching over the bartop and grabbing a handful of icecubes to put in her drink. Her ears twitched lightly as she sat quietly at the bar* Hm, maybe I should do training with kakashi *kata said to herself, her chin leaned in her hand*
-The front door of the establishment slowly opened as a lanky figure stepped in cautiously. He was a tall, anthro-like figure with pale green skin, his jet black hair hanging over the right side of his face. His round yellow eyes darted about nervously as his feline like ears twitched, seeming very jumpy about his surroundings. He noticed that the inn seemed empty except for a woman sitting at the bar- "Eh, um. Is this place closed?" -he called out to her-

Dapper Shapeshifter

hm? *she glanced back at hearing a voice from the door* I don't think they really close, they just all head to bed for the night except for night owls like myself *she took a sip of her milk coffee drink before turning and smileing towards him. She tilted her head slightly, never seeing a spieces quite like this stranger's before*
"Oh uh, heh I see" -his eye twitched slightly as he walked over to the bar, taking a seat on the stool beside her- "You...you like being out at night?" -he looked up at her ears then looked back at the counter, rubbing a spot off with his finger-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff