Questionable Genius

Because some dumb s**t thought it would be funny to delete everything on this page I'm going to have to wing it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27276733&page=1
or
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15935145
Comments would really be appreciated.

Business first:
Rules

1. Don't piss me off. In this thread I am God and can ban you.
2. Do obey TOS. I don't like to read smut.
3. DON'T BUMP OR SPAM. Both are irritating.
4. For those of you that are stupid and don't understand normal English, chatspeak and L337 are not wanted here.
5. You may be your mother's angel, but here you're just another player. In other words if you don't like the way I run the place then leave

~*~*~*~*~

Walking through a small town in the mountains you see a sign pointing the way towards a road with these words painted on it..............
Two Doors Down
Now open

Following the track for nearly three miles you pause at the edge of what looks to be a dormant volcano crater. From the high point where you are you can see most of the valley inside of it. Several square miles at least, though nearly half of it is heavily forested. On the far side of the crater there looks to be a large lake, though why it only takes only one corner of the crater is anyone’s guess at this point. A small clearing can be seen between the lake and the forest and in the middle of it sit’s a red tiled roof of what looks to be a rather large building.

Keeping to the track you make your way through the forest and straight to the building. It’s a rather large three story affair that is set out in two large wings that nearly form a circular courtyard between them. Odd considering most buildings are based on squares not circles. A large wrap-around porch seems to go nearly all the way around the building, with a large overhang to keep anyone there dry, no matter what the weather might be. All around there are wide windows that look to be window seats that just beg to be sat in during those wet drizzily days.

The courtyard is filled with flowering plants and shrubs, most of which look like they shouldn’t exist, or if they do only in dreams of the oddest sort. The path to the three steps onto the porch, however, is clear and easily navigatable, even if someone were to try it blind drunk.

Near the wide front doors there are three different porch swings. It would seem over crowded, but somehow it doesn’t, almost as if the rules of reality might not be working quite right here.

Stepping inside the building it doesn’t really seem any different from many other places you could walk into. Well, mostly anyway. The bar, instead of being along the back or one of the side walls is next to the door running the length of the room along the front wall. No one is behind it, but the glasses occasionally move and fill of their own accord and the patron’s wishes.

There are comfy chairs and couches spread around the room, and a small grouping of overstuffed chairs around a large fireplace. This would be the real startling piece to the room. Instead of a normal fire, the fire in this fireplace is a bright almost icy shade of blue, and it seems to burn without wood.

Several arched doorways lead off from this room, a small library/den, a hallway to the bathrooms, a laundry room, and the kitchen.

The Kitchen, if it can be called that is more than most. It has a full all-you-can-eat bar in the middle of it, and the menu seems to rotate depending on the day, or even the time of day. However if you prefer there is also room for you to create your own food. A large walk-in refrigerator holds most of the meat. Everything from the common beef, fish, sheep and poultry, to the exotic basilisk, dragon, and griffon.

The regular refrigerator would hold everything else. It shouldn’t be large enough, but somehow every time you open it what you want is near the front and easily accessible.

Back in the main room you notice a spiral staircase that seems to go up to the roof. Walking up it you notice the second floor has three long hallways, Why three? Well, because it seemed good at the time and four would be too many. Leading off these hallways are many doors for small rooms, medium suites, and large apartments. There shouldn’t be that much floor space, but at this point the oddities are all just part of your experience.

Continuing up the stairs you come to the third floor which seems much like the second, except it only has one hallway. The other side of the third floor is inaccessible. This would be the owners private place and no one is allowed in without the owner’s express permission and accompaniment.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Owner:
Jessie Ann James (Jessie)

Managers:

Bartenders:

OOC furniture:
Wiggy's Couch
Rissa's stripper pole
Peach's Hammock
random chair
Kinky closet
Tia's bean bag & picket sign

Banners

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/ylq3dw][img]http://tinyurl.com/rhnk8[/img][/url]

Special happenings that have happened

Page 1,000 on Thu. June 29, 2006 first poster Yoko Nakano
Page 2,000 on Mon. Aug. 14, 2006 first poster Co!d
Page 3,000 on Thu. Sep. 21, 2006 first poster Sockdolager Anibus
Page 4,000 on Tue. Oct. 17, 2006 first poster KalitrimaSarea
Page 5,000 on Tue. Nov. 14, 2006 first poster.....other than myself Succubus_Lady
Page 6,000 on Sat. Dec. 16, 2006 first poster Lord_Griffon
Page 7,000 on Wed. Jan. 10, 2007 first poster Luecian Y. Deschain
Page 8,000 on Tue. Jan. 30, 2007 first poster Yulin James
Page 9,000 on Sun. Feb. 25, 2007 first poster Mage Eugene
Page 10,000 on Sat. March 24, 2007 first poster Sockdolager Anibus
Page 11,000 on Thu. May 17, 2007 first poster ~Starlight~01
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY page 11095
Page 12,000 on Wed. June 27, 2007 first poster Luecian Y. Deschain
Page 13,000 on Thu. Aug. 9, 2007 first poster Luecian Y. Deschain.
Page 14,000 on Sat. Oct. 13, 2007 first poster My_Deepest_Regret
Page 15,000 on Thu. Feb. 14, 2008 first poster My Recompense
TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY page 15876
Page 16,000 on Wed. May 28, 2008 first poster Brest Enhamcements
Page 17,000 on Thu. Aug. 21, 2008 first poster Romin J.
Page 18,000 on Thu. Oct. 16, 2008 first poster Sevrian Minitsku
Page 19,000 on Thu. Jan 08, 2009 first poster Wiggychiggy
Page 20,000 on Sun. March 15, 2009 first poster Wiggychiggy
THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY page 20880
Page 21,000 on Sat. May 30, 2009 first poster Wiggychiggy
Page 22,000 on Thu. Aug. 27, 2009 first poster Succubus_Lady
Page 23,000 on Sat. Nov. 7, 2009 first poster Axel Murphy
Page 24,000 on Wed. Feb. 24, 2010 first poster Succubus_Lady
FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY page 24897
Page 25,000 on Thu. June 03, 2010 first poster Luecian Y. Deschain
Page 26,000 on Thu. Aug. 26, 2010 first poster HippiePeach
Page 27,000 on Mon. April 18, 2011 first poster Renia goes RAWR
FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY page 27045
SIX YEAR ANNIVERSARY page 27405
SEVEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY page 27580
Page 28,000 on Sat. Oct 5, 2013 first poster Wiggychiggy
Page 29,000 on . . . . . . . .

Funnies

zendaya lover123
Hello I have recently signed up for the gaia council and they have told me that someone has reported you and that you have cursed at another gaia user. For your punishment from the gaia council they have told me to tell you that you must apologize to that user you have cursed out. You also must give me: zendaya lover123 10000 gaia gold so I can transfer it to this gaia council you have until July 20,2013 to give me the money and to say sorry to the user. If you do not do that on time then your account will get shut down and we will send an email to the email address you gave us to make your account. Thank you for your cooperation.

From,
The Gaia Council

User Image

~*~ Great Art ~*~

~*~ Affiliates ~*~

BANNED LIST:

If you've gotten this far.....congrats. Send me PM with the word "mouse" in the subject line and you'll get a prize. Offer still open ^.^