<3 </3

Would you kill in the name of mercy?

Yes 0.41818181818182 41.8% [ 23 ]
No 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 10 ]
It's circumstancial. 0.4 40.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

I would.

I think that the army does do mercy killings for people on fire and people drying or torture.
and after the morphine you would do what...? and no i wouldn't take out his life support. I'd let his family make that decision.
Good answer, Waz. Unfortunately, in the end, it's the family's decision, since they have right of attorney.

Another thing: How many of you have even thought of this subject?
I'd let the person go peacefully and dignified like they deserved, if that's what they wished. And I'd hope that someone would do the same for me.
Jo
It depends...if they begged me over and over again maybe...but otherwise I couldn't do it I guess. sweatdrop
Goddamnit, Jo. I don't want to be a gimp, scarred-for-life burn victim. KILL ME!
For the first one... it would depend on the person. Some people are crazy survivors, while others would rather be dead then handicapped. If he's such a good friend, I should know what kind of person he is and would make the decieson based on that.

Hells yes I'd pull the plug. I'd pull that plug good'n hard.
If somebody wants to die and has a decent reason* for it, I'd help them out without a second thought.

(*decent reason being their in a world of pain... undecent meaing their boyfriend just left them. Ect.)
Read Of Mice and Men I would totaly kill him...
[pop]+[tart]
and after the morphine you would do what...? and no i wouldn't take out his life support. I'd let his family make that decision.

Two army-issued doses of morphine is enough to make a person overdose. Medics usually carry around 5-10 doses. You could take the body, or leave it.

Edit: Hey 5thy, Jo. biggrin heart Wanna see pictures of me dressed for prom? XD
I probably wouldn't end up doing it. There is no way I could kill anyone, let alone my best friend. I would probably just cry helplessly. ;[
Mister Fister
Good answer, Waz. Unfortunately, in the end, it's the family's decision, since they have right of attorney.

Another thing: How many of you have even thought of this subject?
My mother works in the burn unit of an emergency room. She talks of nothing but people who are hanging on by a thread, who should have died a long time ago, yet their family wants to provide them with care, even though they'll never recover, never get back to normal, and forever need critical life support...

Yes, I've thought about it a lot...
well yes I would in case of life-support but that is nothing close to a life but if you are still able to live a life out of a hospital it is worth living
Mister Fister

Edit: Hey 5thy, Jo. biggrin heart Wanna see pictures of me dressed for prom? XD
If by "dressed" you mean "tattoo'd a tuxedo on your naked body" then.... No.
Nayatsumi
I probably wouldn't end up doing it. There is no way I could kill anyone, let alone my best friend. I would probably just cry helplessly. ;[

Understandable. But you need to also look at it like this:

Would you deny your best friend their dying wish?

5th: My friend Harry's mom does the same. The one day she came home crying because of a certain case like that, and I havn't been able to stop thinking about it since.
The 5th Horseman
Jo
It depends...if they begged me over and over again maybe...but otherwise I couldn't do it I guess. sweatdrop
Goddamnit, Jo. I don't want to be a gimp, scarred-for-life burn victim. KILL ME!

That will do! *Kills*

OMGHORSEEEEY;Dlongtimenosee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas